DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100
  • 5 star 15 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrerekombi on 02/08/2014

it works, had 2 lights to indicate when its charged, its not really slow and its ok-looking no cons that i can think of, really its really useful and works perfectly if you have 2 or more batteries for your cellphone, buy this, then you can charge them both at the same time and always carry a charged batttery with you when you travel or if you really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirdon on 01/11/2014

When I ordered this product, I was prepared for a second rate charger, because of the low price; well, I was in for a big surprise: 1) The charging is fast, it took less than three hours to charge a battery (many chargers take a whole night). 2) It can charge a battery and a mobile phone at the same time (contrary to what it was written in some reviews)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOrsato on 11/07/2013

Very small, cheap and good charger. Warn when the charge is complete (blue led). This charger is a slow charge rate. 5 to 6 hours to complete a charge process using 1650mAh battery. Slow charge rate deliver more power and lasts longer when using your galaxy. Only one con: If you want to use with a extended battery like SKU128333 or SKU67304 you can'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBigEyed on 11/01/2013

*The temperature of the battery is the same as the original one, so no problem for overheating *Really cheap battery that lasts as long as the original one *Excellent price for what the product is. *The durability is perfect *I always have a full battery at hand if one runs out unexpectedly *Perfect for have one in office, home or your backpack *the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypitzyper on 08/21/2013

It charges any kind of "slim" batteries and also comes with a USB port for cell phone direct charging. The connection connectors are located in the opposite side of the charger, therefore you can't charge bigger batteries than the genuine or equivalent. Its design could have been better in the way it charges, because the battery output amperage ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypafao on 07/30/2013

- Very Useful - Easy to use - No problems so far - Very bright status LED - lights up bedroom in the dark - USB port puts out very low current I use it every day, along with an extra battery, I almost never have to have my phone plugged in anymore, it's great never having to worry about my battery. Does exactly what it says it does, bright LED is mildly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamirdon on 06/10/2013

1) The charging is fast, it took less than three hours to charge a battery (many chargers take a whole night). 2) It can charge a battery and a mobile phone at the same time (contrary to what it was written in some reviews) 3) Has a violet LED that turns to blue when the battery is fully charged (this feature does only work with a battery, not with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluishuang on 02/28/2013

Cheap and compact. The Samsung Galaxy S2 battery fits perfectly. Too slow to charge. It took nearly eight hours to fully charge a battery. Just too long for me. Construction is not as solid as I expected but it's ok. I was looking for a battery charger for my Samsung Galaxy S2 but if I knew it would take that long to charge I would have chosen another ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastAsAShark on 01/31/2013

Cheap, charges at full speed like the original charger, small to keep on the your backpack/purse, good construction. Does NOT charge a battery and your phone at the same time. If you plug your phone, the battery stops charging. The light is a bit on the strong side if you leave it where you sleep. Should include a cable with micro USB. But you can get ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 01/17/2013

It is a very useful charger. Is specially important if you have 2 batteries. The light colors are great telling you the status of the charge. And the USB output is excellent. You can be charging two things at the same time. The light is very strong so it is impossible to sleep at the same room with the charger plugged. But this is the only thing I can ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections