DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Orsato on 11/07/2013

Pros: Very small, cheap and good charger. Warn when the charge is complete (blue led). This charger is a slow charge rate. 5 to 6 hours to complete a charge process using 1650mAh battery. Slow charge rate deliver more power and lasts longer when using your galaxy. Cons: Only one con: If you want to use with a extended battery like SKU128333 or... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by luishuang on 02/28/2013

Pros: Cheap and compact. The Samsung Galaxy S2 battery fits perfectly. Cons: Too slow to charge. It took nearly eight hours to fully charge a battery. Just too long for me. Construction is not as solid as I expected but it's ok. OtherThoughts: I was looking for a battery charger for my Samsung Galaxy S2 but if I knew it would take that long to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by FastAsAShark on 01/31/2013

Pros: Cheap, charges at full speed like the original charger, small to keep on the your backpack/purse, good construction. Cons: Does NOT charge a battery and your phone at the same time. If you plug your phone, the battery stops charging. The light is a bit on the strong side if you leave it where you sleep. OtherThoughts: Should include a cab... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kania on 01/17/2013

Pros: It is a very useful charger. Is specially important if you have 2 batteries. The light colors are great telling you the status of the charge. And the USB output is excellent. You can be charging two things at the same time. Cons: The light is very strong so it is impossible to sleep at the same room with the charger plugged. But this is t... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Nighteyes on 01/15/2013

Pros: I was hunting for a space battery to use on my Samsung S2 and found one on dx (SKU: 68706). I was going to Vietnam and Japan soon and i thought it would be better to also get an extra battery charger to charge my spare battery and found this one also dx as well. This charger is pretty compact and it was easy to pack into my backpack or an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by TDC314 on 01/04/2013

Pros: It is a very usefull adaptor especially if you have 2 batteries. With the usb output you can charge your phone via a usb cabel and with the adaptor you can recharge your second battery. The indicator light is also very handy. It is blue when the battery is charged and it is red when it isn't. Cons: The indicator light is a bit to bright.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by DenisLuque on 12/21/2012

Pros: Easy use and compact. Very helpfull charging batteries while you use your phone outdoor and let extra battery charging at home or hotel. Cons: Standard plug needs adapter for brazillian sockets. It could come on brazillian standard. Plesase check brazillian legislation to standard plugs. OtherThoughts: Red light while charging changes to... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jaccoruns on 11/27/2012

Pros: Great fit, both original and dx.com cheapo battery fit very smoothly. Indicates when battery charged (blue light) or when charging (pink light). It has an extra usb charging socket so you can charge your phone and a battery. Cons: Not real cons to be honest. The charging light is a bit too bright for my liking when using in a bedroom. It... Read more

0 0
  • posted by henkie87 on 09/06/2012

Pros: a good charger that does the job it is supposed to do. very good if have back up battery because can charge it without using phone. the light pink indicate charging and blue indicate battery full, clear cut, no mistake can charge the battery and have a usb port to charge phone as well. Cons: charging a bit slow (twice the amount of time t... Read more

1 0
  • posted by Martin5mars on 08/31/2012

Pros: Light turns blue when battery is ready! You can plug a USB cable at the same time! Really light and portable. The pin of the wall plug can fold it's a nice plus. Cons: Not at all. I'm using it almost everyday, nothing to say against. OtherThoughts: Really helpful when your not caring your phone charger, always have a backup battery (I bou... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections