DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byOrsato on 11/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very small, cheap and good charger. Warn when the charge is complete (blue led). This charger is a slow charge rate. 5 to 6 hours to complete a charge process using 1650mAh battery. Slow charge rate deliver more power and lasts longer when using your galaxy. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluishuang on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and compact. The Samsung Galaxy S2 battery fits perfectly. Cons:Too slow to charge. It took nearly eight hours to fully charge a battery. Just too long for me. Construction is not as solid as I expected but it's ok. OtherThoughts:I was looking for a battery charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFastAsAShark on 01/31/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, charges at full speed like the original charger, small to keep on the your backpack/purse, good construction. Cons:Does NOT charge a battery and your phone at the same time. If you plug your phone, the battery stops charging. The light is a bit on the strong side... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykania on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very useful charger. Is specially important if you have 2 batteries. The light colors are great telling you the status of the charge. And the USB output is excellent. You can be charging two things at the same time. Cons:The light is very strong so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNighteyes on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I was hunting for a space battery to use on my Samsung S2 and found one on dx (SKU: 68706). I was going to Vietnam and Japan soon and i thought it would be better to also get an extra battery charger to charge my spare battery and found this one also dx as well. This ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTDC314 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a very usefull adaptor especially if you have 2 batteries. With the usb output you can charge your phone via a usb cabel and with the adaptor you can recharge your second battery. The indicator light is also very handy. It is blue when the battery is cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenisLuque on 12/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy use and compact. Very helpfull charging batteries while you use your phone outdoor and let extra battery charging at home or hotel. Cons:Standard plug needs adapter for brazillian sockets. It could come on brazillian standard. Plesase check brazillian legislation t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaccoruns on 11/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great fit, both original and dx.com cheapo battery fit very smoothly. Indicates when battery charged (blue light) or when charging (pink light). It has an extra usb charging socket so you can charge your phone and a battery. Cons:Not real cons to be honest. Th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhenkie87 on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:a good charger that does the job it is supposed to do. very good if have back up battery because can charge it without using phone. the light pink indicate charging and blue indicate battery full, clear cut, no mistake can charge the battery and have a usb port to charg... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMartin5mars on 08/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Light turns blue when battery is ready! You can plug a USB cable at the same time! Really light and portable. The pin of the wall plug can fold it's a nice plus. Cons:Not at all. I'm using it almost everyday, nothing to say against. OtherThoughts:Really helpful when you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections