DX » Community » Reviews » Compact Battery Charging Dock Cradle for Samsung i9100
Customer’s impression:
It's OK usefull! Funguje perfektně
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byashish2005 on 08/27/2015

The battery charging dock was useful. I could charge the battery if my phone in style. Came to great use.

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted bytopitzik on 03/02/2015

Pros: compact and very useful if you have a spear battery Cons: non

Impression: usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byKostbone on 09/19/2014

Výhody: Je to externí nabíječka a dělá co má Nevýhody: Mohla by mít větší nabíjecí proud Je to nabíječka a dělá co má. Nikdy mi baterii nijak nepoškodila, dokonce udělala jinou věc. nabila mi baterku, kterou už telefon přestal dobíjet, protože jsem ji podvybil. Originál samsung

Impression:Funguje perfektně;

0 0 0

• posted bySashkins0 on 08/16/2014

Pros: Very helpful during work, if you can not be attached to your charger during work, it's the perfect solution for your phone! It has 2 lights to indicate when its charged, a usb connection, Samsung Galaxy S2 battery fits perfectly, Cones: It takes about 4 houres to charge a 1800Mah battary. A... Read more

Impression:It's OK, usefull!;

0 0 0

• posted byrerekombi on 02/08/2014

it works, had 2 lights to indicate when its charged, its not really slow and its ok-looking no cons that i can think of, really its really useful and works perfectly if you have 2 or more batteries for your cellphone, buy this, then you can charge them both at the same time and always carry a you... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamirdon on 01/11/2014

When I ordered this product, I was prepared for a second rate charger, because of the low price; well, I was in for a big surprise: 1) The charging is fast, it took less than three hours to charge a battery (many chargers take a whole night). 2) It can charge a battery and a mobile phone at the a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrsato on 11/07/2013

Very small, cheap and good charger. Warn when the charge is complete (blue led). This charger is a slow charge rate. 5 to 6 hours to complete a charge process using 1650mAh battery. Slow charge rate deliver more power and lasts longer when using your galaxy. Only one con: If you want to use with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBigEyed on 11/01/2013

*The temperature of the battery is the same as the original one, so no problem for overheating *Really cheap battery that lasts as long as the original one *Excellent price for what the product is. *The durability is perfect *I always have a full battery at hand if one runs out for have one in or... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypitzyper on 08/21/2013

It charges any kind of "slim" batteries and also comes with a USB port for cell phone direct charging. The connection connectors are located in the opposite side of the charger, therefore you can't charge bigger batteries than the genuine or equivalent. Its design could have been better... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypafao on 07/30/2013

- Very Useful - Easy to use - No problems so far - Very bright status LED - lights up bedroom in the dark - USB port puts out very low current I use it every day, along with an extra battery, I almost never have to have my phone plugged in anymore, it's great never having to worry about my Does I... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere