DX » Community » Reviews » 5-in-1 Survival Whistle + Compass + Signal Mirror + Storage + Flint
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykoragg245 on 01/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is certainly worth its price. The compass is accurate, the whistle is loud, and the storage container is waterproof. The plastic quality is simply outstanding. It wont just fall apart. Its pretty sturdy, and can endure various environments. Cons:To be hones... Read more

Survival gadget
    1 1
  • posted byFredim on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was pleasantly surprised by the build quality of this item. It´s made from a bright orange high quality plastic, which seems to be pretty strong. The whistle works well, although I expected it to be louder. The compass works better than I expected. The st... Read more

Survival whistle with a #116 3/4" viton o-rin Survival whistle with a #116 3/4" viton o-rin Survival whistle with a #116 3/4" viton o-rin
    1 1
  • posted bytefaomed on 01/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a really cheap gadget, came without any defect, nice material, well finished, it just delivers what is promised. The whistle is so loud, the water proof compartment is tight, and the compass works just fine. Cons:I could not find any cons to this gadget. OtherThoug... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytsiohap on 09/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's waterproof, the whistle works fine, the compass points close enough to north. The colour is bright enough. Cons:The flint is a joke. It's really small and fell of when I tried to strike it. I wouldn't use the compass unless it's an actual emergency, it's no... Read more

5 0
  • posted byjoshuajlf on 10/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:its great if you were stuck in the bush because it has a mirror to signal people or to put makeup on it has flint to make a fire it has a whistle to contact some one it has a compass for direction and its waterproof and it has a storage bit which is waterproof t... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections