Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyuanett on 08/05/2014

No me gustó el producto, si bien las baterías se cargan correctamente, debo poner un libro sobre ellas para que no se salgan del cargador. Además las partes metálicas son de mala calidad, se van hacia el interior y debo extraerlas con la mano. No lo recomiendo. I didn't like the product, while the batteries are charged correctly, i need to make a book ... Read more

Impression:Mala calidad;

0 0
  • posted byKarlV on 06/15/2013

You can charge one battery at the time. It is very straightforward to use for recharging these type of batteries. Overhere Price would at least be triple that of DX. Practical shape, easy to store. One minor point is that some batteries tend to pop out. When you click them in, they'bulge' out but they keep charging. I just put a bit of weight on it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHunWarrior on 04/25/2013

Very easy to use, it works with EU 220-230V electric network, but it has flat pin plugs, buy a converter if you want to use it in Europe. It has an indicator led, which indicates if the battery is full (red light switch to green light). It's load your battery quick enough. (Tip: if you have an old Nokia phone, and you lost the charger, you can upload ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklajdfkljakfj on 04/09/2013

Cheap reliable easy to ise Slow charge contacts are not always touching properly lack of other batt type support I have to keep typing stuff just to fill it when i have already stated everything i wanted to sayI have to keep typing stuff just to fill it when i have already stated everything i wanted to sayI have to keep typing stuff just to fill it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHippoboy on 12/10/2012

I bought this as a replacement because my charger was spoilt and wanted to purchase a cheaper alternative. This is a good buy as it is cheap and able to charge both types of my ultrafire batteries. There is light indicator which shows green and red to show if the batteries is fully charge. It gives a cheap plastic feel but generally does not affect ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabsinthertp on 11/28/2012

This thing will recharged your batteries. A good thing is that it can take different sixe of batteries. There was not short cut on the PCB, good thing. The plastic is the usual cheap "made in China" plastic. This is a charger, I don't what else to say or describe... I think what you pay is what you get. Somehow, I would not let batteries charged ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byetumanov on 10/26/2012

Here are some pros, that I noticed while using this item: - low price; - separate power adapter, that enables you to use this charger in a car, for example; - charger has power connector, similar to Nokia phones; - charges 18650 and CR123 batteries; - colour lights indicate charging process. Though, there are some non-critical cons: -some 18650 batteries ... Read more

packing inner packing charging in process
    0 0
  • posted byDiogoNeves on 10/19/2012

It as a very good price/quality ratio. Works well. It as an indicator led that let's you know when the batteries are charged (led turns green) or discharged (led turns red). If your batteries are dead, the led flashes from green to red. Some batteries are very tight to fit in. Careful with the bottom base because it may fall quite easily. the 4 batteries ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydangum on 08/07/2012

Very slow trickle charge, charges batteries all the way to max capacity and does not get them hot. This charger allows you to charge CR123A or 18650 batteries in it. Build quality is good. Some of the thicker 18650 batteries have issues charging in this charger. My AW-18650 is sometimes hard to get out of the charger. Other than that none really. Better ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySparrowhawk67 on 01/14/2012

Good price. Easy to use. Charging lights work well. My Trustfire 18650 protected fit well in this charger. Didn't get hot while charging and flashlights are super bright on batteries coming off this charger. As others have said, this does take a while to charge 18650 batteries--overnight for me. I knew that when I ordered it. Other than that, I don'... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections