DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus w/ Ball-Point Pen - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrangerevo8 on 08/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It was a metal pen with stylus at the other end. At first i would have thought it will be heavy (since it made from metal), but when i was using it for real, it doesnt feel any extra weight other than a normal pen. The stylus is also quite accurate although it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadaCG on 04/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A capacitive stylus and pen, all in one. I like that I can use it on my phone and not smear up the display with finger prints. Mine does not need to be at a full 90-degree angle to use and I've used it on my phone with as little as a 75-degree angle. It's smal... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanio on 03/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:One of the best stylus!Why?Because its made from metal.From years I search a pen which to be with metal case, and now I have it.Not just that.It is perfect for use with iPhone.It is stylish, very stylish.I'm pleased at all with that product. Cons:As mentioned be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 01/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This pen looks better than some of the $50 pens i've bought. It is VERY well balanced - almost perfectly centred. It's narrow and sleek and generally a lot nicer than i expected. The convenience of having both a pen and a stylus is very nice. Cons:The stylus is a little... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikrdoxing on 12/27/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Is the first time i buy a pen with capacitive, is a nice product because looks great and functions well, you can write also, so you can use it for paper or your smartphone Cons:after many uses like 2 months the capacitive started to deteriorate but it still wo... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytentoes on 11/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works very well with iPad Ballpoint pen option is very handy Looks good Cons:Case could be stronger OtherThoughts:I had previously purchased a less expensive iPad stylus from DealExtreme that was lower cost, but that I did not like. The rubber tip was too broad, and the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections