DX » Community » Reviews » 2-in-1 Capacitive Touch Screen Stylus w/ Ball-Point Pen - Silver
  • 5 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrangerevo8 on 08/03/2012

It was a metal pen with stylus at the other end. At first i would have thought it will be heavy (since it made from metal), but when i was using it for real, it doesnt feel any extra weight other than a normal pen. The stylus is also quite accurate although it was round tip. i had been using it for months and it was still usable now. The pen is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCanadaCG on 04/02/2012

A capacitive stylus and pen, all in one. I like that I can use it on my phone and not smear up the display with finger prints. Mine does not need to be at a full 90-degree angle to use and I've used it on my phone with as little as a 75-degree angle. It's smaller than my finger, so it's more accurate. Also, the pen is very stylish and looks good in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStanio on 03/06/2012

One of the best stylus!Why?Because its made from metal.From years I search a pen which to be with metal case, and now I have it.Not just that.It is perfect for use with iPhone.It is stylish, very stylish.I'm pleased at all with that product. As mentioned before me, yes if you are not almost 90 degrees to surface it no indicate that is touching, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygord888 on 01/22/2012

This pen looks better than some of the $50 pens i've bought. It is VERY well balanced - almost perfectly centred. It's narrow and sleek and generally a lot nicer than i expected. The convenience of having both a pen and a stylus is very nice. The stylus is a little spongy and doesn't always register on my screen unless i push pretty hard. It also doesn'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrikrdoxing on 12/27/2011

Is the first time i buy a pen with capacitive, is a nice product because looks great and functions well, you can write also, so you can use it for paper or your smartphone after many uses like 2 months the capacitive started to deteriorate but it still working i guess this was a really good producto, so probably i will buy another one, or few more, ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytentoes on 11/18/2011

Works very well with iPad Ballpoint pen option is very handy Looks good Case could be stronger I had previously purchased a less expensive iPad stylus from DealExtreme that was lower cost, but that I did not like. The rubber tip was too broad, and the build quality was very poor. This stylus has a smaller diameter tip, and so it just works better. When ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections