• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very good for the price

posted by CanadaCG on 04/02/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

A capacitive stylus and pen, all in one. I like that I can use it on my phone and not smear up the display with finger prints. Mine does not need to be at a full 90-degree angle to use and I've used it on my phone with as little as a 75-degree angle. It's smaller than my finger, so it's more accurate. Also, the pen is very stylish and looks good in my shirt pocket. It is made of metal. The pen seems to write very well.

Cons:

Although it is metal, it's very thin metal - I'm a bit afraid that I might bend it. It does not look quite as nice as the picture (but it still looks very good.) The top and bottom of the pen (where it meets in the middle) does not fit perfectly, so there is a bit of an edge or ridge there - not much, but enough to notice.
    Does not seem to work so well on my tablet (which is also a capacitive screen)

OtherThoughts:

For the price, this is an excellent product. I'd pay 2-3 times more for a more sturdy model, but so far, this one is working well, so maybe the thin metal is stronger than I think!

Bottomline:

Overall, a useful tool. Handy to keep finger prints off of your phone and is more accurate than a finger. Price is low too. Worth the few dollars to have one on hand!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections