DX » Community » Reviews » Microfiber Chenille Sponge Auto Car Cleaning Pad - Blue
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byXCaju on 09/11/2013

Holds a large quantity of water. It's really soft and the handle fits tight against your hand. It's made of high quality materials that remove the dirt without scratching the car. The little strips clean the car without dragging the dirt on the surface, which makes the washing easier and faster, as you don't need to care about the paint being scratched.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylalfredob on 05/01/2013

- The material seems durable. - It holds a huge amount of water, preventing scratches on the car. - It's really microfiber. - It has a nice strip to hold when using. - The color is exactly the one in the image. - None at all. - Maybe I will buy another one of it so another person could help me wash my car. - Try to wash the car from top to bottom. In ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfwralves on 03/25/2013

Excellent product, very well built, easy to use and great price. I have two weeks and already used three times. By having a sponge inside, saves soapy water. There is nothing bad in the product. So far one of the best products we've bought in DX. The sponge cleans very well until the most hidden corners. It is easy to wash and dry easily. Buy and you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPerchilo on 10/02/2012

Very good and gentle dusting. I use it at home, not in the car, she's very good at his task. Soft, beautiful nice color that pleases my eye. Conveniently located on the hand. Soft and fluffy, like a soft toy. Found no deficiencies and see what happens to the time when I will use it more. The sponge is a sponge, especially nothing to add, the quality ... Read more

Microfiber Chenille Sponge Auto Car Cleaning Pad -
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections