DX » Community » Reviews » Eye Care Electric Alleviate Fatigue Massager (2 x AAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCyhiraeth on 05/15/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:From what I can tell so far the device does what it promises to do - and for a very affordable price. It is light, relatively easy to use and provides a variety of different modes to choose from. After use my eyes have felt more awake. Cons:The shape of the glas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymimosinnet on 06/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Si consigues una correcta colocación, el dispositivo es muy útil y, efectivamente, relaja los ojos y pequeños dolores de cabeza relacionados con la fatiga visual. Cons:El aparato no se acopla suficientemente a distintas formas de la cara. Como se especifica... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysardinita on 11/23/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is perfect to lie down a while in bed or on the couch, and it is perfect for a headache or eyestrain, which is the recommendation of this article, and get these relaxing glasses, simply because you want to be comfortable in relax.They do not disturb once put and it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywalidrockway on 12/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* it assuages eye tiredness . * relieves stress and fatigue. * wonderful sensation just after 5 minutes of use . * very practical, can be carried in your car, in your bag at work and is not encumbering due to the use of batteries . *it is a battery saving devi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygrumete on 10/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Even I couldn´t test it properly because the size of the nose bridge, I can notice that would be very usefull for tired eyes. Cons:I can´t really use it properly because my nose is too big for this item, is designed for asiatic noses and not for Europeans, will... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections