Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskullzao on 06/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to browse photos from camera on my ipad and this works great. I can connect to the camera via cabel and download selected (or all) pictures to the ipad Cons:The only big con i can find with this is that it does not work with the iphone. Even if y... Read more

Camera Kit
    0 0
  • posted byjagoff on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The product works perfect, just connect and works, I use with my Nikon D3100 camera for import images to the iPad without problems and connect my M-Audio Keyrig 49 MIDI controller & garageband, I play without neither problem. Cons:Eventually the iPad shows... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDavidKostal on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this to browse photos from camera on my ipad and this works great. I can connect to the camera via cabel and download selected (or all) pictures to the ipad library (even RAW files!) and view them. Cons:I hoped that i will work with the card reader. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrleolito on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:first thing i noticed wast that it looks allmost the same as the original camera connection kit. It doest exactly what its suppose to do and is a must have if you got a regular(or even better jailbroken) ipad. It works exactly as the original. Cons:The only bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoxor on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:My iPad recognizes it as the original. I connected a MIDI interface (M-Audio Axionm 61) and the responsivness is awesome. can't be compared with midi trough WIFI Cons:Plastic looks fragile OtherThoughts:This accesory is intended for camera photos, I didn't use i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byed1234 on 05/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works like the real thing. It looks good and fits very well in the Ipad connector. When fitted Phot transfer program starts right away Transfer of photo's works very well Cons:It is no connection kit , only the usb connector is sent not the sd card reader! No other cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJ4VIER on 11/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's like the original but for less than 5€. Cons:No instructions (who needs it!). Error pop up when you plug in but it works properly. OtherThoughts:It looks like the original one and works perfectly with MIDI devices as well (so you can use musical apps with y... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymeijeren2 on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap compared with offical camera connection kit. Works with iOS 5 on iPad 2. Very easy to use. The packaging is easy to open with your bare hands. Includes a protective dust cap. Cons:No manual included. An error message pops up when connecting, but the device... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjamie085 on 10/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:This usb device comes in a plastic package shown on the picture to the left of this review. When i received this order i easily opened the package. It looked like it came from the original fabric. I pulled the plastic top off en it was ready for use. I got my camera and p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections