DX » Community » Reviews » Walkie Talkie Digital Watches for Kids - Random Color (Pair / 12 x LR1130)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRGrillo on 03/20/2013

Muito legal, proporcima muita diversão para as crianças, o funcionamento é simples, e a distancia de funcionamento é razoavel. Realmente é muito divertido. As crianças ficam brincando por horas. O Brinquedo gasta muita pilha, e as pilhas não são faceis de encontrar,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysohamG on 01/26/2012

1) The idea of a watch and a walkie talkie is great. 2) You can chose from different frequencies. 3) It can easily be hidden by wearing a thick sleeve. 4) 2 extra batteries come with this toy. 1) It is very big. 2) The range is too low in indoors and also in outdoor it is not as much as it is supposed ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymichelled on 11/04/2011

great toy for kids playing spy games. My 8-y-o daughter is all about playing spy and hide and seek games in the neighborhood so i was looking for long-range walkie talkie that were affordable (for me) and fun (for her). it's also a working watch and chrono plastic built appears of lower quality, it will ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byznarer on 10/19/2011

It's a really good idea to play like and spy and talk with your watch as a walkie talkie. Batteries come with the gadget. Watch shows you the number day you are and has a chronometer. In fact the watch is considerable big, and a little bit ostentatious. It needs too much batteries. Voice is not clear ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections