DX » Community » Reviews » Walkie Talkie Digital Watches for Kids - Random Color (Pair / 12 x LR1130)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRGrillo on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Muito legal, proporcima muita diversão para as crianças, o funcionamento é simples, e a distancia de funcionamento é razoavel. Realmente é muito divertido. As crianças ficam brincando por horas. Cons:O Brinquedo gasta muita pilha, e as pilhas... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysohamG on 01/26/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1) The idea of a watch and a walkie talkie is great. 2) You can chose from different frequencies. 3) It can easily be hidden by wearing a thick sleeve. 4) 2 extra batteries come with this toy. Cons:1) It is very big. 2) The range is too low in indoors and also in outdoo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymichelled on 11/04/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:great toy for kids playing spy games. My 8-y-o daughter is all about playing spy and hide and seek games in the neighborhood so i was looking for long-range walkie talkie that were affordable (for me) and fun (for her). it's also a working watch and chrono Cons:plastic bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byznarer on 10/19/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's a really good idea to play like and spy and talk with your watch as a walkie talkie. Batteries come with the gadget. Watch shows you the number day you are and has a chronometer. Cons:In fact the watch is considerable big, and a little bit ostentatious. It needs too... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections