DX » Community » Reviews » 100V-240V AC to 12V DC Power Adapter Converter - Black (EU Plug)
  • 5 star 12 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by alperkaban on 04/19/2014

Pros: Good for using car staff inside the house. For a long time, I was thinking for using some car devices also inside. It has a good quality and made from strong materials. It has a red led on the right side. Price is really good, you can't find cheaper from this price as the same quality. Cons: It is only 500 mAh. I can not use with devices... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Mihalich25 on 04/16/2014

Pros: Compact size. There are LED. The device described specifications. Looks good. Cons: There is one drawback, which I identified. The inner part, where the plug is inserted into a cigarette lighter, loose. When the plug was included decided to crank. This led to the break wires inside the device. I had to disassemble and solder the wires in... Read more

0 0
  • posted by aramius on 10/23/2013

Pros: there is not much to say, it works like it should and the quality looks pretty strong after using it a month. the care connecter looks strong Cons: the only thing i can think of that the connector is on the sides and not the top. i knew this before but now i don't know if it is really handy. (not a big problem) OtherThoughts: it looks goo... Read more

1 0
  • posted by outrojuliano on 08/28/2013

Pros: Excellent build quality, fits well all plugs cigarette lighter without getting loose as I've seen in other adapters. is sold in dx as EU plug, but it fits perfectly in the new Brazilian standard sockets. Cons: I tried to connect a 12v air compressor I have, which uses a slightly higher amperage, but it did not work Only works with devices... Read more

4 0
  • posted by grasnal on 07/04/2013

Pros: Price. Cons: In addition to what was written by me in a previous review, I would like to add what follows : After a recent use I pull out from electric socket this and one of the prongs/terminals remained on the electric socket. In order to verify what happened , I opened the adapter and the wire of this prong was broken, probably due an... Read more

0 0
  • posted by taiane82 on 06/25/2013

Pros: Bom produto faz o que é proposto para fazer, como sempre os produtos chineses tem suas fragilidades que nós já conhecemos, mas dá pra usar perfeitamente, Analisando também o Custo x Benefício x Praticidade é uma interessante compra, vale a pena ter um em casa e no carro para uma eventualidade. Cons: N&#2... Read more

1 1
  • posted by andres20121988 on 06/19/2013

Pros: Well built. Looks resistant to high temperatures. Very easy to use it, just plug in and "voilá". If you have cable with car powered adapter, thats your gadget. Cons: No cons detected. It is just a converter, and works perfectly, so I can not add any cons. I use it a lot at home, and no problems are detected. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by den1s7 on 06/14/2013

Pros: the pack is only a box of paper but the device is made of plastic parts and was very strong and assembled with careful. The contacts are very good too. Cons: I have not found any cons, maybe if you try to put so much power on it using some kind of fork it can be fused, but that things are up to you, it is not build to do that kind of expe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by emammana on 05/30/2013

Pros: With the 100V-240V AC to 12V DC Power Adapter Converter you easily use or test your car gadgets at home. Works fine and has a very good quality and solid build, with plastic parts. Cons: It has no safety fuse, so it is not recommended to use it without a test with some inexpensive or ready for disposal equipment. OtherThoughts: Another de... Read more

0 0
  • posted by estebanracer on 02/19/2013

Pros: Precio muy accesible Facil de utilizar Permite usar dispositivos del auto en tu casa Very cheap Easy to use You can use car´s devices at home. Cons: La calidad no parece buena, no lo dejo sin supervision conectado a la red electrica I do not let it unsupervised connected to the electricity network. Quality seems not to be so good. Ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections