Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZoey95 on 10/05/2012

- it's a great price, where in stores its 10-15 - comes in a nice sealed package - everything you need to use is in the package - easy to put on -first perfectly - the back is sorta small, but the front was fine - its really easy to scratch it, i put it in the same pocket with other things like cellphones and something keys, so it does get scratch easily.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevsmif80 on 08/30/2012

great price and very good to protect the screen from scratches. bought this for my sons ipod and it lasted for a long time and done its job. thick protector and not easily scratched like others. not a bad thing but all these screen protectors seems to be a pain to get on without getting dust or bubbles cought behind it. great price and great quality.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalienalanliu on 11/19/2011

It is a Great screen protector Perfect fit for ipod Touch 3g If you are planning to resale your ipod touch, this will keep the back shiny and the screen free of scratches. Great pricing! Easy use Contains plastic chip (to remove bubbles) and microfiber cleaning cloth (will help remove finger prints) Back dosen't fit perfectly unless you trim it, other ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKristies on 09/01/2011

English: The screen cover is very well adapted to the size of my iPod Touch 2G, seems not to wear protection makes its function perfectly. ------------------------------ Spanish: La cubierta de la pantalla se adapta muy bien a las dimensiones de mi iPod Touch 2G, parece no llevar protección, hace su función perfectamente. English: - The back ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrimasd on 05/29/2011

-Really great screen saver -Fits nice to my ipod touch 2g -Great thing if you want to keep your ipod screen like new -Price is really really nice -Package includes back shield, but I don't use it because it's for ipod touch 1g -I think there are no Cons at all, everything is perfect -But for mine ipod screen protector could be little bit bigger -maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXlusionist on 04/30/2011

Good screen protector, made of good quality. The price is affordable. once its on, it is there "forever", it does not drop or peel off easily you might have to take a few attempts to get it right on you screen but this will just take a few practices to get it right. it can be removed easily so not to worry if you paste it wrongly good protector for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycanestim on 03/24/2011

Cheap, you can buy over 10 of these vs one of the major brands. Hopefully it provides protection. I've had mine on for over a year but never really dropped it or put keys in my pocket. I like having the piece of mind that it hopefully will help. Feels more like the screen than those grainy type that are applied with water. Makes the screen slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuufuu on 01/04/2011

It scratch so your iPod dont. Theres always someone who touchs the screen with dirt or greasy hands, so it will avoid this kind of damages. It may take a while, but someday it will scratch and you´ll need to replace it. Its hard to apply it particularly on the back of the iPod. Actually, I tried many times to replace it in order to remove all the bubbles.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 09/27/2010

This is a good product that is easy to apply and stays clean really well. It's also easy to clean and resists grease pretty well too. I which the bottom part around the home button was connect, instead if is separated and it tends to bubble in that area, not badly but I'm a designer so I'm really picky about how things look. I like this, I wish I bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEerozz on 09/11/2010

+ Cheap and very useful + Clear + Great quality + Fits probably on first, second and third generation iPod touches (possibly even on the fourth gen) - A little bit smaller than the screen (just a little bit, not really a big deal) - No instructions (someone posted instructions on how to install it, so not that bad) - Back shield is not correct size ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections