DX » Community » Reviews » Trendy Outdoor Travel Knitting Cycling Hat/Cap - Black
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAzamat16 on 11/24/2013

1) Great price. 2) Quality as normal. 3) Beanie thin, dense, so beautiful that her only black. 4) Air does not get into your ears. 5) Tight cap 1) If you long to wear a headache, as a little cap presses. 2) After prolonged use of pellets appeared. 3) For me, the length of caps was big band tucked near the ears, wear normal. 4) When unpacked from caps ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybattousai123 on 05/15/2013

i received it in 45 days, a little late but it came, it a nice cap and i like it not forgetting to say that i payed a bargain for using this and i likee that cap a lot its not that big as i thought but its still nice and i like it, if you have a big head that cap wasnt made for you =] now my friends use to try to stoll my cap e.e a nice cap i use and ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byskyfear on 05/15/2013

A black cap - beanie (Trendy Outdoor Travel Knitting Cycling Hat/Cap - Black) really surprised me. Material is very tactile. The beanie is well fitted. Im looking forward to use it during winter session. Ive used it just during windy spring days and it was OK. I have no cons right now. I will see at winter time how it is resistant against winter cold ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections