DX » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel 2-in-1 Black/Red Ballpoint Pen + Capacitive Stylus Pen for Ipad/Iphone
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygazbo07 on 08/30/2013

I have bought and tried over 20 different stylus and compare their performance by playing bejewelled blitz. The stylus end is the best for ipads out of them all. Having a black and red pen on board is fantastic while travelling by air. On take off and landing I use the pens to mark up work documents,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleiellalo on 07/04/2013

two color pen(!) and touch stylus. good touch responsive. very lite weight. the price is an excellent one. Drawing is more precise then with my finger. The 2 color pens inside were a bit of a positive surprise to me: I thought the exterior of the pen would be black or red. The little ring in the middle ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEefrit on 05/22/2013

- stainless steel case - soft on/off trigger (clockwise and counter-clockwise) - long-life ink inside pen - good stylus, works on everything with capacitive screens - nice clip, won't just fall off your pocket - in time (about 2 months) trigger starts to "false rotating" (you can rotate it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFestus on 12/20/2012

Handy black and red pen - good quality ballpoints. Capacitive tip works well on iPhone/iPad. Classic appearance - not glitzy like most other stylus pens. Pocket clip also ensures it doesn't roll away. Works as advertised. Pocket clip is very strong and it may grip some pockets too hard. The barrel is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybroshi on 12/16/2012

It has everything you need: two color pen and touch stylus. Easy to write on the iPad, easy to use the pen. Sine it has two colors, sometimes I confuse between the colors. Maybe a small indication to which direction each color would help. Next time I will purchase single color, since I hardly use the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMartinDS on 11/23/2012

Looks nice. Practical, seeing as you have two colors and a stylus in only one pen Build quality is very low (it was already broken at delivery patent is generally not great (the front part of the pen is not properly attatched) The rubber part on the back(which is the stylus) had fell off when i recieved ... Read more

Rubber part had already fallen off at delivery

0 0 0

• posted byYuccaPatrol on 11/03/2012

This is a very good screen protector, but make sure that you want a matte finish. It will reduce reflections and glare nicely. Cheap. But two just in case you mess up installing the first one. All matte finish screen protectors make the screen a tiny bit less clear. But I think the reduced reflections ... Read more

1 0 4

• posted byRafael Sanchez on 10/23/2012

I really love the look and the two color pen (red and black). It seems to me as a good quality pen and still it's a stylus for capacitive screens! I hadn't tried any stylus for the iPad before. I'd thought that it would work just like the finger, that barely touches the screen and works, but you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrion76 on 10/16/2012

This double ball point pen/ stylus works great , both black and red pen are smooth to write with also the stylus is so light touch sensitive that you don't have to press hard . Well put together Looks great and great materials were used Ball point pens slide out a little ruff but besides that there is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byojpj on 09/04/2012

Another excellent product! Very beautiful and very useful (of course: two colors in one pen and a capacitive stylus pen). But it's only. Problem one: in the first try to write with it, imagine that: the pen dismounted completely. What's a big surprise! I studied what happened and, how it was lost same,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections