Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysarquez on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At first I tought I had spent some cash at a useless product... But I changed my mind quickly Very simple made, and easy to use... Just slide the blades ruber inside and go back and forth three or four times. Cons:REally none OtherThoughts:It is the same as us... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySim87 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It actually works. If your windshield wipers are making streak over the windshield this thing removes them. Comes with microfiber cloths to remove shavings after use. Cons:It can be a bit of a job to get the wiper blade inside the groove on the wiper wizard. OtherThough... Read more

3 0
  • posted byBriefer on 12/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:As winter approaches, I noticed that my wipers need replacement, but a new pair is very expensive (more than 100€), so I decided to give a try to this restorer. Using it is quite straightforward. Just slide the wiper in the restorer, and a metal sandpaper will make the... Read more

5 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections