DX » Community » Reviews » Helping Third Hand Soldering Stand w/ 2-LED White Light & Magnifier (3 x AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycraquelius on 06/27/2013

The support I find it very practical and well made??. It is easy to adjust, both clamps as magnifier. Allows you to adjust the circuit or part perfectly and find its correct position The quality of the screws that hold the moving parts do not fit very good quality, you have to be careful when tightening, are fragile and are very hard to the touch. This ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byedumoreira on 06/08/2013

Cheap and pratical for home and hobby purpose. The magnifier level is goodthe LED is enough for a simple 1 hour service, the soldering iron position is good and fits well a 30W one. Nothing against, This simple gadget makes the soldering processo more safe and healthier for the eyes. The flexible magnifier support is short but good the suport tightnen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarkuitos on 02/22/2013

Is my first helping stand and I don't know why I didn't get one of these before, is really helpful and let me do a better job The small 12X is really handy to check small parts number like diode or small transistors (you must put the object really close to use the 12x magnifier) - The weight is light but if you add the led batteries it get better - ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDehumanizer666 on 02/22/2013

It's perfect if you need to solder or repair some small parts. It has a LED light which is not extremely bright, but it's exactly enough for this small distance and it helps. Build quality is decent, but you need to apply a bit more force to the screws if you want the arms to hold in the position, otherwise it's a bit shaky. I have previously used a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInage on 01/21/2013

Helpful third hand for small detail work. Beats asking friend or partner every time. Strong clamps keep components secure. The LED lamp and magnifier alone make the soldering task easier. Highly recommended for anyone that does a lot of electronics repair or DIY. Joints are sometimes hard to secure in the desired positions. Must be tightened hard to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypresadaval on 11/16/2012

It is well made and nicely finished !!! Very useful !!!! Nice price !!!! Good for a present !!! Simple tool and good quality.User satifaccion guaranteed !!! Could be a little heavier!!! LED Light it is really powerfull!!! None None None !!! I recommend the purchase by its usefulness and quality!!! You get what you pay for !!!!!!!!!!!! This is a cheap ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykennethchew on 10/21/2012

- LED Light powered by 3x AAA batteries at the base - nice pivots, clips can be manipulated in all sorts of angles - Could be heavier It could be heavier but one way to overcome that would be to stick the base to something but it would make changing batteries more difficult. OK quality, fits the price. I was thinking about buying another similare one ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMostroCesar on 06/08/2012

price quality go hand in hand, a good complement to the need for these tasks trabajo.super complex and wide precicion, which can not fail olo pulse that is watching you can not lose any detail. Precicion work neatly and with the equipment or coat rack. Comfortable in use. A base with good weight which makes working with large pieces, small or different ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections