Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byorphpt on 02/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Automatically detected by MS Windows 7, drivers installed seamlessly without the need of the CD that comes with the adapter. Looks and feel very sturdy. Installation is very easy, all it takes is one click. Does not create a bulge on the side of the laptop, you wont even... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychiseen2000 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Affordable way to boost add USB 3.0 Pretty fast Cons:It could be my laptop - seems to unseat easily from the slot It runs a bit hot OtherThoughts:It does come with only one port but it was enough for my needs. Bottomline:The CD came with a bunch of drivers, make sure you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBleughdeal on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Adds rather fast USB3 to most laptops with a PCMCIA style cardbus slot, my laptop had USB2, this slotted straight in Cons:doesn't seem to provide enough power to spin up a 2.5" external style drive, I need to route through an external USB3 hub. My 3.5&quo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections