Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzelle on 01/23/2014

Echt gute Verarbeitung. Hatte mir weniger von diesem Hut erwartet. Aber wo ich ihn dann in der Hand hatte war ich ziemlich überrascht. Für mich ist der Hut leider viel zu klein. Hab bei der bestellung nicht auf die größe geachtet. Eher nur für Kinder geeignet und nicht f&#252... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBestwarrior on 11/24/2013

The material is not some kind of cheap plastic and is good at imitating leather. It looks really good from afar. Other pirates may think it's even a genuine one you stole from one of them (maybe not a good thing, but hey, you're a pirate!). The size is a tad small for my head. Get pirates angry at you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2013

This is a great hat for the price. The fabric looks like an old weathered leather, although it is quite light. The size is good for an adult with a normal sized head (54 cm). It looks quite realistic even fairly close up. Because it came folded up, there were some heavy creases in the crown and on the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhagopalicious on 05/23/2013

Looks pretty realistic as far as cheap pirate hats go, I have an above average head size so it was uncomfortable for me to where. My friend who has a smaller head wore it and it fit him comfortably It's good for a pirate hat, if you want a hat for practicality, do not get this hat, I repeat do not get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarozet on 02/22/2013

It's really nice and looks exactly like in the pictures. Will be ideal for my Jack Sparrow's costume. - good quality - looks like leather - I got free shipment - great price Could be a little bigger, given that it has to go on top of the wig and bandana. - it took long time for it to go through customs,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaferolina on 10/04/2012

It's a really nice pirate hat for this price I recently wear it to a costume party and got a lot of compliments It does look good with any pirate costume It's foldable, so you can carry it easily anywhere you go It looks like leather It can be a bit small for some people YAAARRRRRR! It will be shipped ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMorok on 04/20/2012

* really nice material * size pretty good * look realistic * can be used for verious things: party, costume play, photo session... * compact, so you can easy to transport it Almost nothing, exept of weak lacing - loosened quickly enough, but it's very easy to fix - just to tie again, and you can even ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections