DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Camera Lucky Charm Keychain with Flash Torch - Random Color (3 x LR1130)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySCKStef on 03/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I looked for some flashlight to find the keyhole when i saw this nice Mini Camera Lucky Charm Keychain with Flash Torch. This was perfect for my needs, but I read the description twice, and read something about a nice sound, so this would be a perfect gift for... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNessaCalwen on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First of all, I love the design. It looks amazing (came in blue colour, its more dark than on the pciture, but looks great). I think its really cool, I love the shutter sound. Cons:There is nothing bad I can say about it. It´s not a con, but it took some... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrunf92 on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great keychain! The build is solid, item works from the box, I got the brown and silver one, check the video how the flash works. It is a fun keychain, and the sound of shutter is very nice (well maybe to much of a digital camera shutter sound). And a camera is for a keyc... Read more

Mini Camera
    0 0
  • posted byangrycyclop on 06/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i've ordered a pair of these keychains - it came in blue and brown color, both looking great. so as you can see from the pics it's a keychain in the form of a twin-lens reflect camera, like rolleiflex or yashica or other vintage brands. it has a little button on... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections