DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Charger with Cigarette Lighter Socket - Black (DC 12V-24V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysale01 on 04/23/2013

I am very pleased with this product. I think it's very good quality. He arrived in beautiful packaging and quality of the producer. I waited for the delivery a bit longer, but I am satisfied. He traveled about thirty days. I immediately tried to work and impressions are positive. There's even an indicator light. Very nice and good quality ... I do not ... Read more

This is the look of the product in its packaging
    0 0
  • posted byBezzerk on 11/30/2012

- Two USB's plus a 12V socket is great to charge you iPad, iPhone and GPS at once! - LED to make sure it is charging - Bang for buck - The device is a bit long for some cars, but it is probably technically impossible to design it shorter due the the fact the 12v socket is in there. - Build quality - Build quality could be a tat better, but it will definately ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabikerider on 11/06/2012

I looks great. It works great. I love it, absolutely no problems with it. It has a small red light that tells you it is working. Apparently theives like it to. I had one stolen from my car and had to reorder it. Luckily, it's very inexpensive. I just hate waiting for it to come in. If I were to get picky, I'd like it to fit into my car cigar lighter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabikerider on 07/19/2012

This is the most useful and convenient usb car charger I have found reguardless of price. Works flawlessly. LED indicator light lets you know it is inserted properly. Does not stick out too far. The cost is very reasonable. None. Seriously, I can't find anything wrong with it. Maybe if it was built more solidly but I've abused mine for over 6 months ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections