DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Cars Style Multi Zipper Pockets Stationery Backpack Schoolbag - Red + White + Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byregullini on 05/04/2013

This backpack is great. I bought it for a friend´s son. The relation quality price is very good and it looks durable. Size is very good too since it is useful for kids until 5/6. I thought it was more little but I was wrong. The size is perfect. The inner is very good too since looks durable and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydresjanjr on 03/26/2013

when i saw, it was what i needed to buy! very beautiful backpack schoolbag! i bought it for my nephew, and my sister loved it! it was a present very usefull! the size is good and the color also! If i had to buy another one like this it would be more expensive. excelente mochila e muito bonita! meu sobrinho ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystainboy76 on 01/31/2013

I bought two bags as Christmas present for my twin nephews and they loved it. It's made of very good material and the detail of the wheels to keep small things is great. The only thing I do not like so much are the straps that do not fit very well, but it's not important because it's easy to solve it.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydongen on 11/09/2012

Great quality stuff. My three year old just got it and hasnt taking it of yet..he just love it, . Great with the wheels that can be used for small items Nothing at all...but if i must find something it could be straps that adjust the backpack glides quite easy so i had to do a knot so they shouldnt glide.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynabilkort on 09/07/2012

Very nice bag for KG kids and lots of space and zippers are easy to use for the small children. My kid liked it very much and immediately took it with the next day to school. My child liked how the bag looks like. He loved it very much. Nice colors and nice design too. Very nice bag for this price and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystefanspb on 08/30/2012

(Translated by google translator) Good buy. Qualitative beautiful functional light spacious. ?added shoulder straps. High-quality zipper. Original pockets wheel. Waterproof material. Bright juicy design. It looks really like a machine. There's even a spoiler) I have seen no negative side. There may be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byScottXKX on 03/19/2012

Bought as Christmas gift for nephew who is 5 years old. Also purchased the set of Cars character keychains and stored it in the bag as well for him, so extra little surprise - SKU 90141. Zippers worked, looks like a real branded product, difficult to discern originality. Eyes look a little off in terms ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymolenti on 11/15/2011

Good buy, the backpack is perfect for my grandson who is 4 years old. high quality nursery will surely envy of other children. Good buy for the happiness of a child, shapes and colors they'll love for sure. I have seen no negative side, the product is of excellent quality and makes it even better live ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections