DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Solar Emergency Charger Pack w/ Charging Adapters for Cell Phone/Headlamp + More
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynuflood on 10/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Comes in a hard case. It is very compact and nicly built. Comes with a few adapters. Works great in the Israeli sun to give a quick charge. Also very easy to use. Just open and spread the panels facing the sun and connect the battery or phone. Charging starts r... Read more

0 0
  • posted byallanbarros on 09/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- All panels can be moved by detaching all stuff and putting where you want to charge your cellphone and so on. - I will adapt the panel solar to be using in my arduino board. - You can easly disassemble and plug a rechargeable battery to save some energyCons:-If... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKejunut on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Lite weight; Good box, will be safe in tourist bachpack; Works very good: in summer suny day (Russia) my little old Nokia charge to 100% in 2 hours; big Zopo with full HD screen needs many hours, but also charging. Charging little phones even in cloudy weather!Cons:For s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeshabeli on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The solar charger has no internal battery, well made and foldable into one box. It has no parts which can fail from long usagein my opinion, and is well better than batteries with solar panels on them. It does charge my HTC Desire Z phone. It does not charge an... Read more

3 0
  • posted bytrygve55 on 04/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Good for the price. Got 0.5A inn strong sunlight. Great build quality. A controller circuit is stabilizing the voltage at 5.25V. Many adapters. I like that it's easy to open the casing of the solar panel.Cons:The cable from the board on the solar panels had the p... Read more

4 2
  • posted bysebastianlezica on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good!. We search for a solar panel without battery, and this one is the best found. Come with a hard case, well finished (for the price), and with a couple of adapters for common devices. Really we like a adapter without battery for "store and forget"... Read more

3 0
  • posted byrolsite on 01/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This product really works, but is slow to charge. Can charge my Samsung Galaxy SII in one day with strong sunlight. Better to use with a power bank battery cell (dx also sells). I have one 6000 mAh power bank that recharge in 2~3 days with strong sunlight.Cons:Po... Read more

5 0
  • posted byGalinap on 12/17/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good product. Robust packaging does not make it easy to damage the panel. Often go to the mountains, and they have the ability to charge cell phones, cameras and GPS. Excellent job of charging mobile phones for 2-3 hours, camera in 4 hours, 2 AA batteries for t... Read more

• posted byvaniohp on 10/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Easy to use, a product that can be transported anywhere, practical, complies with the 5.25 Volts sun in southern Brazil, you do not need to open all parties so that the charger needs work. even a child can operate the product. Wanting to travel to beach or camp where elect... Read more

With the sun of southern Brazil. Only two parts.
    6 4
  • posted byYar476 on 08/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy to use product, good build quality, large number of power adapters can charge any device. In bright sunlight charging my Motorola Defy+ from 30% charge to 100% for 3 hours.Cons:In poor lighting conditions may discharged your device. Needs a little refinement to incl... Read more

6 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections