DX » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Solar Emergency Charger Pack w/ Charging Adapters for Cell Phone/Headlamp + More
  • 5 star 10 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good product

posted by labertasche on 01/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

It comes with a variety of charging adapters as well as with a USB adapter to use the original charging cable in case an adapter is missing
    I don't have any other solar charger to compare but I think it charges rather quick
    It's solidly built

Cons:

When I ordered it, the description gave me the impression that the device would come with a battery. This is not the case as updated in the description. So if you want to save the produced energy you'll need to buy a power tank separately

OtherThoughts:

Great think to recharge your smartphone, GPSr etc on a camping trip. I use it on my bicycle trips in combination with a charger connected to the light generator of my bike.

Bottomline:

The price is good, compared to other portable solar panels. I only gave 3 stars because I expected it to come with a battery which I had to buy separately.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections