DX » Community » Reviews » 1 to 2 Way Car Cigarette Lighter Charger Socket Splitter Cable (73cm-Length)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarlosbrossa on 01/21/2014

Do what it says and it's very easy to use, good quality sockets all my cigarette gadgets worked very well with it. Cumpre o que diz o anúncio, todos meus dispositivos que funcionam conectados no acendedor de cigarros encaixam perfeitamente. No con found, it's well built, no fragile appearance. Nenhum, construção boa, não aparenta ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydrummertjuhh on 08/01/2013

It is an easy to use splitter for the cigarette lighter charger socket in your car. It just does what it needs to do. It has a longer cord which allows you to use device which are further away from the original socket. The cable is also not to wide or narrow, which makes it that cables won't fall out. The long cable is also a con, because it gives you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypciiii on 05/30/2013

Good quality and really handy to plug two devices like a GPS and a smartphone. None. It's hard to same more than 500 caracters as this is just a cable with 1 functionnality :-) Still not enough caracters, hope this time I will have the count. Not enough so I still had some caracters and hope it will be ok this time. So once again I'm adding some caracters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhanndan on 03/25/2013

Does what it says. Cord is long enough to reach back seats and the build quality is excellent. No cons whatsoever. Great thing to have, cheap compared to what you get. No matter how i tried to find anything negative to say about this, i still can´t.. Buy it if you´ve got a car! Also fixed a problem when car´s socket is too deep for a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomrini on 08/08/2012

It gives a neat split for the cigarette lighter outlet, and the cord is certainly long enough to reach anywhere in the car that you will want the socket to reach. When the car goes over a bump, the connect in the sockets sometimes disconnects, resulting in a reset (or sometimes entire turning off) of the equipment attached to it. If they can make a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections