DX » Community » Reviews » AC Camera Battery Charger Cradle for Panasonic DMC-ZS3/ZS1/TZ7/ZS3A + More (AC 100~240V)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymattyung on 08/16/2013

It charged my Panasonic ZS3 just fine. Works and a great price If you are looking to seamlessly to replace the Panasonic charger you lost, then this might not be for you. This physically looks different than the original charger the camera came with and is pretty obvious that it is a generic brand rather ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatje207 on 04/15/2013

Fair product for a resonable price Need a "european" converter in order to be able to use it. As stated earlier: Need a "european" converter in order to be able to use it, but as DX also has these available it was no problem It's really easy to use. As the "european" converter ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrauser on 01/06/2013

Compact, reliable, simple to use, can be used in different countries with simple adapter when travelling oversees (110 to 240 V, 60/50 hz), good quality for bargain price. None This is the third charger I bought from DX. The first one I got is working flawless for 2 years now, it is for charging my Lumix ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections