DX » Community » Reviews » LED Tea-Light Rechargeable Candle Lamp with Glasses Kit (12-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
muito bom atendeu minhas expectativas valeu a pena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCacoSP on 03/04/2015

Pros: Easy to use. Cons: There is no manual with detailed specifications. The cup is made of plastic (there is no glasses).

Impression: atendeu minhas expectativas;

0 0 1

• posted bypa001 on 12/22/2014

Fácil de usar, as "velinhas" são muito interessantes, tornam o ambiente muito gostoso. O único porém é a durabilidade da carga das baterias que, além de baixa duração, têm desempenhos diferentes, isto é, algumas duram menos e outras muito mais.

Impression:muito bom,valeu a pena, atendeu minhas expectativas;

0 0 0

• posted byrndoja95chbx4 on 02/01/2014

Works well tea-lights look quite nice -a lot nicer with the plastic shades. Will last till morning (not quite as bright towards the end) on single charge Transformer has developed a small crack so had to tape it up, but seems to work fine Shades are plastic Flame flickers and is quite convincing... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlbertoRL on 01/27/2014

Es una vela de LED, no hay mas misterio que eso. Cumplen muy bien su función y para el que no sabe parecen velas reales. Ideales para ambientación sin los riesgos y los problemas de una llama real. La batería dura varias horas El material es un poco barato, son mas chicas de lo que... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylemonduck on 01/17/2014

safe safe (did I mention safe???) Not as bright as I would have liked No North American plug I bought these as part of my plan to propose to my then girlfriend (now wife. So they work!!!). It only came with an EU power brick so I had to dig around my spare parts bin to find a north american power... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySilje_08 on 10/13/2013

The light can be used for many things and it looks perfect anywere. I like how the light is almost blinking, because it looks like a real flame. It really looks like the one you would use lighters on. They use battery faster then i thought they would, but still it lasts so long that its no I have... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAmi87 on 10/16/2012

Create a romantic atmosphere at any room. 12 candles which you can arrange in any way that you would like to. I can not think of any. maybe that the price is a bit high. Use it as many times as you'd want to and enjoy. Use it as many times as you'd want to and enjoy. The price is a bit high. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreydrey on 08/05/2012

Nice build quality. (bien construido) it workes perfectly, after the first 8 hours of charge i turn them on and they last 9 hours on. (funciono perfectamente, luego de 8 horas de carga, las prendi y duraron 9 horas) None i can think about. ninguna que pueda pensar the candles are very realistic.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepev on 07/30/2012

Good build quality and natural-looking light. 12 pieces for this price is ok. Plastik - doch trotzdem ganz nett anzusehen. Das Flackern der Kerzen wirkt echt, die Farbtemperatur ist angenehm. loading in the charging station is a bit fiddly - you have to take every single candle out of the glasses... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMoonfog on 08/10/2011

Very realistic LED candles. My girlfriend was convinced that in a room lit 12 candles in the candlesticks normal, until I showed them to her at close range. She was thrilled! :) No smoke or drips of wax. No danger of open flames. My cat can safely sniff a candle, and I'm not afraid of him! Very I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere