DX » Community » Reviews » LED Tea-Light Rechargeable Candle Lamp with Glasses Kit (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAmi87 on 10/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Create a romantic atmosphere at any room. 12 candles which you can arrange in any way that you would like to. Cons:I can not think of any. maybe that the price is a bit high. OtherThoughts:Use it as many times as you'd want to and enjoy. Use it as many times as you'd wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted byreydrey on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice build quality. (bien construido) it workes perfectly, after the first 8 hours of charge i turn them on and they last 9 hours on. (funciono perfectamente, luego de 8 horas de carga, las prendi y duraron 9 horas) Cons:None i can think about. ninguna que pueda pensar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepev on 07/30/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality and natural-looking light. 12 pieces for this price is ok. Plastik - doch trotzdem ganz nett anzusehen. Das Flackern der Kerzen wirkt echt, die Farbtemperatur ist angenehm. Cons:loading in the charging station is a bit fiddly - you have to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMoonfog on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very realistic LED candles. My girlfriend was convinced that in a room lit 12 candles in the candlesticks normal, until I showed them to her at close range. She was thrilled! :) No smoke or drips of wax. No danger of open flames. My cat can safely sniff a cand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIONMIH on 05/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-i've charged to 100% battery and it last one night (10 -12 hours) -is a very realistic imitation of candle light -NO damage (led burning , battery depletion faster ) after 2 months of using 3-4 times per week -the package was made very good because no damage... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfevancouver on 08/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:That´s a real bargain for a 12 pieces pack. In Brazil only one candle made by Philips costs average USD 100 (!!!!!), here you buy 12 of them for half the price (!!!!!!). The charger works properly and you recharge all them at once, saving your time. Cons:None!... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymjjones on 12/21/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Just received mine and they look lovely. Came with a European charger. They're not as small as stated in other reviews: frosted plastic "glass" is 10 cm (around 4 inches) high with a diameter of more or less 4.5 cm (1.75 inch). Plastic is sturdy (doesnt bend whe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThings on 06/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:VERY Realistic! More of a orange colour than yellow Yes, they flicker, and look very realistic in the way they do! Charger wasn't suited for my country (Australia), but any 6V plug pack of 300ma our higher output will work (no matter what country you are in) Qua... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGTom89 on 07/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I used these at my wedding because they had banned real candles from the dining tables and they went down brilliantly! Everyone thought they where real, and the flickering effect really sells them. The charger is very convenient and easy to use, i will be putt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byf1rat on 04/26/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap, useful and elegant. I am using them at my restaurant and all my clients like them. they are not fragile, I dropped them several times, there is not even a small crack, works like a charm! the battery life is awesome. Cons:frost glass is actually plastic but... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections