DX » Community » Reviews » LED Tea-Light Rechargeable Candle Lamp with Glasses Kit (12-Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good romantic candles

posted by Moonfog on 08/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Very realistic LED candles. My girlfriend was convinced that in a room lit 12 candles in the candlesticks normal, until I showed them to her at close range. She was thrilled! :) No smoke or drips of wax. No danger of open flames. My cat can safely sniff a candle, and I'm not afraid of him! Very beautiful and original candles.

Cons:

After the purchase I am totally loaded all the candles in the charger. But a candle very quickly ceased to shine (only approximately 1 hour), probably in the candle caught a bad battery. The remaining candles are lit properly.

In plastic cups with a knife several candles had to cut the influx of plastic left over in their manufacture. Otherwise they would not stand exactly on a level surface.

On the charger while charging the red LED lights. It does not change its color to another and not extinguished when the candle is fully charged. We have to control the charge time on the clock and remember it.

OtherThoughts:

Sending to Russia with candles was almost 1.5 months, possibly due to customs. Packaging was good but not excellent. Each candle is packaged in individual cardboard box, and the charger is protected by foam.

Bottomline:

Very nice and original gift for your friends or your girlfriend:) The price might be slightly less. No one knows where to get new batteries to replace, when they will be ruined. I recommend all to buy!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections