DX » Community » Reviews » MEIKE 5500K 32-LED White Macro Ring Flash Light for Nikon DSLR (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1234armitt on 02/21/2014

I am into macro photography and this ring flash is partnered with my Nikon D5000 with extension tubes which were also purchased at DX. The flash works extremely well giving an even light on close up product photography. It came with a set of adaptors to fit lens diameters from 52mm - 77mm so that I can ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by1234armitt on 02/18/2014

Suits my need for close-up small product photography at a fraction of the price of the big name product. I use a Nikon DSLR and have been getting great results with this. It produces an amazingly high light source which means stopping down quite a bit more than before but this has the advantage of slightly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBavon on 12/30/2013

The shipping was correct and free as stated. The product was very tight packed, wich is good for protection. The Flash has a short range (as stated) and the White-Balance is mentioned so that's good to set up your camera. The setup is simpel and effective: it has enough options and they work perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymayphilippe on 11/07/2013

price quality different posibilities (flash, continious light, intensity) different adapter rings Cheap!!! It helps a lot in macro photography without a macro lens Nice to go to a musea en make a quick picture without a lot of fotography stuff easy to use not found at the moment some more explanations ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeivisonamaral on 04/02/2013

Cheap!!! It helps a lot in macro photography. It is decent considering as a flash and, of course, considering the price. You can use it when shooting movies. Cheap!!! It helps a lot in macro photography. It is decent considering as a flash and, of course, considering the price. You can use it when shooting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRICKHUNNTER on 03/25/2013

FACIL DE USAR, MUY COMPLETO EL KIT, Y A BUEN PRECIO, LA FUNCION DE LUZ CONTINUA TRABAJA MUY BIEN, EL MENU ES MUY FACIL DE USAR, SE ADAPTA BIEN A DISTINTOS LENTES, NO SINCRONIZA CON LA CAMARA, EN DISTINTAS VELOCIDADES, SOLO A UNA VELOCIDAD Y NO TIENE LOS 3 PINS EN LA BASE QUE SE CONECTA CON LA CAMARA,... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byeljonas on 10/02/2012

This device is easy to use, works perfect on my Nikon D5000. Buttons are easy to understand and work smooth. Good to be able to use left and right side separately to avoid and make shadows. The light is pretty blue. I guess I should have understood that when reading 5500K but I did not. If you want blue,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMcCabre on 03/30/2012

- It's very cheap compared to other ring-flashes on the market. - It gives enough light for your macro-needs. - It's got a continous-light option for when it's too dark to focus. - You can choose to light from one of the sides, good for when you want to manipulate shadows. - It's very easy and intuitive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytajpeh on 03/16/2012

Ultra easy of use, just select appropriate front lens adapter, select light mode and shoot, if you have it turned on. Buttons are well placed, everything works, left flash, right flash, flash, ring light ...... Very good price for a nice macro ring flash.mogucnost use as a light that is useful at a distance ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrene2 on 12/06/2011

Ultra easy of use, just select appropriate front lens adapter, select light mode and shoot, if you have it turned on, TTL metering will work ok, some intensity levels to choose from, uses inexpensive batteries, produces bright light, with no unexpected shadows. See pic of fern taken with this flash. ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections