Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRex315 on 02/24/2014

these scissors are beautiful and useful. be careful, they are really sharp! gold handle is nicely carved and they are built very good, sturdy... alltogether wonderful. none that I know of beware of sharp point and blades, but if you are an adult, that is no problem. you also have to use to different hold than usual scissors, but for me that is really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimest on 08/04/2012

I purchased these scissors to use them generally when I maintain machines on my customers sites. I wanted small enough and durable tool to cut everything - from paper to wires. These scissors do their work great. After a few months they are still sharp. I even can use them as a sharp tool to make holes in plastic etc. This con is also a pro: they are ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTHEPROCALIBER on 07/18/2012

. Beautifull and very nice finnishings The metal grip is fully decorated it . Emulates a shinny valuable golden The two blades are very sharp both . Some will take a care under use becouse the twin grip itself can crush your own finger when you make a cut in a plant neeple-nib . It is perfect as a valuable gift Equal ones are too expansive . Nice to ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections