Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKatzoja on 01/29/2015

Price is very cheap and silent enough, I can't really hear it at all in normal computer usage, I don't have the most silent computer though, but it's not loud by any means either. Does what it's supposed to do. Cons: Don't really have anything negative to say about the product. really have much a... Read more

Impression:perfect,Good fan cheap price;

0 0 0

• posted byflm15 on 01/03/2015

An excellent first impression. Have it on for few days only, no cons/complains. Good shipping time, well built, two connectors(male/female).

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHashbus on 12/11/2014

Pros: Fast shipping, great quality and very easy to use. -------------------------------------------------------------- Cons:Plastic Material can break in... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydanmaister on 11/20/2014

Works perfectly! Silent! I'm not hearing any noise! Cons: It would have been easier if the screws had been included with the fan

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bymarbut on 06/24/2013

Clean design, good dimensioning (mounting holes match exactly to the holes on the case), easy installation, snug connector fit, works silently. Mounting screws/plastic pins are not included in the package, but since this was used for replacing existing one, already had ones. No cons for now. One... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It is a really quiet fan with molex connection really practical. I connected two of then in a row and they Work well in very low noise . Cheap enough to buy reasonable price for most people . Unfortunatelly no screws included with the fan and Molex connector pin is not perfectly aligned . Other a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAurora289 on 04/10/2013

Highly functional chassis cooling fan. Good build quality. It is a helpful accessory for any pc, especially if you are on the computer for long periods of time. No cons that I could think of. Easy to fix up to your pc tower. No complicated steps, suitable for any level of DIY fans. (pardon the DX... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiammyzanna on 01/02/2013

For what is is, it moves quite a bit of air. It's very silent on 12 volts even if it makes a ticking sound. I was planning to run them at 9 volts because I need them to be silent but I can just run them at 12volts, not a problem. The molex jacks are wobbly and not very secure. Luckly I don't need... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

I bought two almos an year ago, they both still work fine. It was the cheapest model, but this does not mean that is the worst one. It is very quiet. I use it on a computer that has a very low usage (few hours a month), that is why I got this model, for the price. Conecting cables were a bit but... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobikaz on 09/25/2012

Strangely but I couldn't believe how quiet it is. I like that it have 4 pin power connector and also it split to one more so you could say that it isn't using any connections (good if you lack 4 pin power connections) Plastic isn't strong enough, because when screwing used a bit too much forse as... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections