Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHashbus on 12/11/2014

Pros: Fast shipping, great quality and very easy to use. -------------------------------------------------------------- Cons:Plastic Material can break in future. -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- ------------... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bydanmaister on 11/20/2014

Works perfectly! Silent! I'm not hearing any noise! Cons: It would have been easier if the screws had been included with the fan Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted bymarbut on 06/24/2013

Clean design, good dimensioning (mounting holes match exactly to the holes on the case), easy installation, snug connector fit, works silently. Mounting screws/plastic pins are not included in the package, but since this was used for replacing existing one, already had ones. No cons for now. One minor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsip899 on 05/13/2013

It is a really quiet fan with molex connection really practical. I connected two of then in a row and they Work well in very low noise . Cheap enough to buy reasonable price for most people . Unfortunatelly no screws included with the fan and Molex connector pin is not perfectly aligned . Other than ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAurora289 on 04/10/2013

Highly functional chassis cooling fan. Good build quality. It is a helpful accessory for any pc, especially if you are on the computer for long periods of time. No cons that I could think of. Easy to fix up to your pc tower. No complicated steps, suitable for any level of DIY fans. (pardon the pun) Hopefully,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiammyzanna on 01/02/2013

For what is is, it moves quite a bit of air. It's very silent on 12 volts even if it makes a ticking sound. I was planning to run them at 9 volts because I need them to be silent but I can just run them at 12volts, not a problem. The molex jacks are wobbly and not very secure. Luckly I don't need those.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrarito on 12/19/2012

I bought two almos an year ago, they both still work fine. It was the cheapest model, but this does not mean that is the worst one. It is very quiet. I use it on a computer that has a very low usage (few hours a month), that is why I got this model, for the price. Conecting cables were a bit short, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobikaz on 09/25/2012

Strangely but I couldn't believe how quiet it is. I like that it have 4 pin power connector and also it split to one more so you could say that it isn't using any connections (good if you lack 4 pin power connections) Plastic isn't strong enough, because when screwing used a bit too much forse and one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaanWielens on 08/07/2012

This fan spins fast, and is is quite quiet. The fan feels solid. It is nice to see the connector; you don't have to cut or solder the wires. There are no cons, it spins well and the sound is not too much, so there aren't any cons. The only thing that might be done is glue the wires when they come out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroyzohar on 10/22/2011

Very good and cheap fan. Does its work with out any problems and the best thing is that its quit. There are not any. Its just a cheap piece of plastic so there can't be any thing more then that. There are fans with another wire that you plug to the mother board so it know in which speed to work, This ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections