DX » Community » Reviews » Ergonomic Multi-Position Cycling Grips Bicycle Bar End Handlebar - White + Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymmorrison on 11/14/2012

This product comes with a nice design, it has soft rubber padding making it very comfortable, it is very firm on bike bar due to clamp fixtures that it has on each end thus avoiding grips to rotate. Only con is the end pipe plugs provided are made out of poor quality rubber that is brittal and does not ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byNoskow on 08/09/2012

• It's a best pair of cycling grips: the handles are soft so they help out when riding on heavy ground. • much cheaper then the ones they sell in the local bike store. • easy to install • bar ends are quite useful and looks great (used in a white MTB) • very comfortable • perfect fit • good build quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byleonpronk on 05/28/2012

Great grips! The handles are soft so they help out when I'm riding on heavy ground. For me a must have and much cheaper then the ones they sell in the avarage bike store. No cons. If I have to mention one then maybe a con is that the taps on the sides are a bit difficult to place. But with a little bit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bybarcelonafc on 05/14/2012

-easy to install -nice looking -comfortable -used in a white mtb... fits perfect! -good build quality nothing to say shipping took 27 days, but ok for me. If you have a white mtb, it'll look great. Maybe the bar ends could be a little larger (+-2cm) but this is not a problem at all. I installed it myself ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysnowgrill on 12/31/2011

- Cheap compared to ergon grips - Very good build quality - Rubber feels very very soft on your palm - Bar ends are quite useful and look very good as my bike is also white - Easy to mount - Definetly a best buy, I'm buying another pair for a friend - Could be a bit cheaper - Could have 2 sizes as my ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections