This product comes with a nice design, it has soft rubber padding making it very comfortable, it is very firm on bike bar due to clamp fixtures that it has on each end thus avoiding grips to rotate. Only con is the end pipe plugs provided are made out of poor quality rubber that is brittal and does not ... Read more
• It's a best pair of cycling grips: the handles are soft so they help out when riding on heavy ground. • much cheaper then the ones they sell in the local bike store.
• easy to install • bar ends are quite useful and looks great (used in a white MTB)
• very comfortable • perfect fit • good build quality
... Read more
Great grips! The handles are soft so they help out when I'm riding on heavy ground. For me a must have and much cheaper then the ones they sell in the avarage bike store. No cons. If I have to mention one then maybe a con is that the taps on the sides are a bit difficult to place. But with a little bit ... Read more
-easy to install
-used in a white mtb... fits perfect!
-good build quality nothing to say
shipping took 27 days, but ok for me. If you have a white mtb, it'll look great. Maybe the bar ends could be a little larger (+-2cm) but this is not a problem at all. I installed it myself ... Read more
- Cheap compared to ergon grips
- Very good build quality
- Rubber feels very very soft on your palm
- Bar ends are quite useful and look very good as my bike is also white
- Easy to mount
- Definetly a best buy, I'm buying another pair for a friend - Could be a bit cheaper - Could have 2 sizes as my ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.