DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dual-USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Ipad/Ipad 2/Ipod/Iphone
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrockman64 on 07/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a small unit that allows more than the standard 0.5Amps to the cable. Which means that you can charge an iPad or other USB devices that need more than 0.5A Cons:The unit does not have much downside. The back of the unit is not completely flush, so if you... Read more

1 1
  • posted byhklee on 05/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great for what i use it for, disassembled it and have it inside my dashboard for a permanent solution to USB charging. nice quality build. Does a great job for what i use it for, i'd imagine plugging it right into the cigarette lighter would be simpler.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBag0Bones on 02/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This unit will actually handle charging both an iPhone 4S and an iPad2 at the same time due to its 3 Amp rating. This combined with extra long cables I purchased has already come in handy on some long trips. Cons:I would have personally preferred black and tha... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySpiceymike on 12/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:As soon as this arrived this morning I was pleasantly surprised to see how small this was! The device charges exactly the items I rely on for USB including the iPhone on car journeys. The beauty of this item is the ability to charge two at once. The other benefit of the s... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydeslimjim on 11/16/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product actually works. Comes with two USB ports that help a lot when it comes to charging the phone. Discrete product is not flashy in the car because it is built into the cigarette lighter. Do not pull the car power when plugged into any electrical equipment... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections