DX » Community » Reviews » Mini Dual-USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger for Ipad/Ipad 2/Ipod/Iphone
Customer’s impression:
Works as expected Satisfaite Charging for iphone 4s
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalphecca2223 on 11/13/2014

Fonctionne très bien mini allume cigarre très pratique surtout double usb pour rechargeur mon chargeur de telephone et celui mon conjoint Read more

Impression:Satisfaite ;

0 0 0

• posted by2SonOfKing on 11/01/2014

Well built, small size, fits well. Works fine. Allows to charge two devices including iPad the same time. Read more

Impression:Works as expected;

0 0 0

• posted byhidaba on 10/23/2014

the charger works, it is very small and well made, once inserted do not see nearly. I'm happy with this purchase and maybe it will take another Read more

Impression:Charging for iphone 4s;

0 0 0

• posted bynzjacob on 01/30/2014

Great value for money and was in stock so shipped very fast. Works exactly as described and will charge my LG, THL and Apple iPhones, plus my kids tablets with no issues. Even charged two iPhones at the same time Have not found any so far from a technical perspective. The looks might not be for everyone.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymetricjester on 11/08/2013

2 USB ports for charging good price nice white colour good solid construction lets me and my wife charge our phones at the same time it sticks out a little bit more than I thought it would in my Cavalier, which has the cigarette lighter in the most inopportune places for charging cables. right behind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarksa on 08/30/2013

Great. Does what it supposed to do. Works great with Galaxy S3. Really small and sits well in the jack Bit expensive. The fact that you have to write at least 500 chars to get a very very very very veyr very short and simple review in DX Works as advertised. Will recommend it to others, but will not ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byrockman64 on 07/22/2013

This is a small unit that allows more than the standard 0.5Amps to the cable. Which means that you can charge an iPad or other USB devices that need more than 0.5A The unit does not have much downside. The back of the unit is not completely flush, so if you want to mount it in some strange way, then ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byhklee on 05/01/2013

Works great for what i use it for, disassembled it and have it inside my dashboard for a permanent solution to USB charging. nice quality build. Does a great job for what i use it for, i'd imagine plugging it right into the cigarette lighter would be simpler. so far no cons at all. just a bit hard to ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byBag0Bones on 02/10/2012

This unit will actually handle charging both an iPhone 4S and an iPad2 at the same time due to its 3 Amp rating. This combined with extra long cables I purchased has already come in handy on some long trips. I would have personally preferred black and that the face was rounded to blend in better with ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySpiceymike on 12/02/2011

As soon as this arrived this morning I was pleasantly surprised to see how small this was! The device charges exactly the items I rely on for USB including the iPhone on car journeys. The beauty of this item is the ability to charge two at once. The other benefit of the size is that it's very travel ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections