DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish PU + Metal Water Resistant Quartz Wrist Watch (1x626)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypBogey on 11/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really like this watch. It looks great (I like the design of the watch face and hands. I have no ideea what the symbols mean, but I like them), it's cheap, well built with a nice finish and it's slim and light. The quartz mechanism keeps time accuarte. Cons:The strap... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielleDi on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Good looking watch Nice symbols instead of the hours Nice blue-silver combination It came in a box in a perfect way, nothing broke. Cons:The strap has a kind of poor quality, it is thin and it feels like it will break soon. It will need to be changed to ensure t... Read more

the way it looks the way it was packed
    0 0
  • posted byBrepta on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Looks nice and have original hours signs. Really not eccentric. Very thin, that I want! Cons:My piece had black dots at both sides on metal base, probably some corrosion. PU strap watches cause sweating skin under the strap (general problem of most PU and metal straps). O... Read more

2 0
  • posted byAlsuAfanaseva on 01/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The watch just cool! - Original characters instead of numbers are surprising and look very unusual. First of all think that these are the signs of the zodiac, but not everything is so simple :) - Original strap is very convenient sitting on the hand, does not... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections