DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 7" LCD Digital Baby Monitor with Night Vision Surveillance Camera
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiariodastrilha on 03/12/2014

Good night vision; good audio quality, decent image quality. Camera angle is good, range is good, styling is good too. Has AVI outputs so you can display the image on a big screen TV. Packaging is good too. Easy to use, just plug in and turn on and it works. The build quality isn't exactly great, but not that bad. Buttons are kind of hard to push. Has ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikadodge on 10/01/2013

I'm happy with the purchase of baby monitor. It is of excellent quality, very fine and consistent with the furniture in my room. The definition monitor is excellent, the camera captures every movement and sound, and when you turn off light looks perfectly by the monitor. I worried that gave off light, but it has energy saving system, then the monitor ... Read more

Digital Baby Monitor Digital Baby Monitor The optimal size
    0 0
  • posted byvakuzn on 11/17/2012

?? ? ???????? ???????? ??? ?????????? ? ???????. ?? ???? ???????? ?????????? ???????. ??????? ????? ??????????. ??????? ? ????? ? ?????? :) ???????? ???????? ????????? ??????????, ???? ???? ?????????. ?? ????? ????? ?????????? ???????????? ?? ????? ?????? ?? ????. ??? ?????????? ???? ???????? ????????? ?????????????? ?????, ? ???????????? ???? ?????... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymegagab on 02/13/2012

Plug and play. Possible to add more cameras Night vision turns on automaticaly Viewing angle on the screen is quite good Cheap plastiky feel, especially the buttons Bad image quality but it was expected since it's the same resolution as the small screen monitor but stretched to fit the 7inchs screen. Would have been nice to have the option to use the ... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections