DX » Community » Reviews » 2.4GHz Wireless 2.4" LCD Digital Baby Monitor with Night Vision Surveillance Camera
  • 5 star 15 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvipahhh on 07/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Decent video quality and audio quality * Definitely useful! * Good reception length * External antenna on camera. Cons:* Night light is a little uneven, making it hard to see all areas * LED's on the camera is very bright. Had to be covered with black electrical tape on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byguidolarrain on 05/28/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Image during day and night without lights. Good colors. Energy save is excellent. Motion sense works very well. Monitor turn off if don't identify moves or make sounds on monitor. We can talk with baby using monitor. Excellent price and service. Cons:If w... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytujoia on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good Image during day and night without lights. Good colors. Energy save is excellent. Motion sense works very well. Monitor turn off if don't identify moves or make sounds on monitor. We can talk with baby using monitor. Excellent price and service. Cons:If w... Read more

Good Image at Night and day.
    6 0
  • posted bymomobonavetti on 09/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good Overall Quality. Very Useful for kids in other room, than parents'. Easy to Synchronize and Use. Cons:Makes some interference when the two devices are close to each other. I Don't realize any other CON. I'm very satisfied whith the product, regarding the price i paid... Read more

Open Package Camera and Monitor Box Contents
    2 1
  • posted byNerziego on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:the price is very good, as well as video transmission and the volume/sound. The weight is low and it works with batteries. The quality of the images is very good, and the price is much lower than the similar products sold at baby ´r us in the US Cons:None, I´m v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRamiP on 08/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:We use this baby monitor for several months on daily use. the product is very good, the video quality is pretty good and clear, the night vision is good enough to see the baby. The receiver unit is very light. the build quality is good, the receiver fell on the floor fe... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRdesforges on 05/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I actually received the first one and it was defective. I got a replacement from DX and works great. Don't hear all the staticky noise with it. Very clear picture and sound. Very happy with it. Cons:Power cord is very short on both the camera and the monitor.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhemabh on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Hi.. I purchased this system a long time ago. It arrived within 4 weeks. The quality of packing & the items inside was very good. I had to initially charge the remote for few hours & put rechargable batteries (after charging them ofcourse) in the IR unit ... But... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYendo on 03/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:is a great product, easy to operate, good reception in picture and sound. is an essential item to monitor the sleep of your little while parents are doing other things. Cons:no negatives detected so far. OtherThoughts:the support the camera could have a sort o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamirbatra on 01/17/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Easy to configure - Good audio and video transmission - Night vision with clear view - Good cost/benefit if compared to known brands - Works on batteries - Two way speakers - Quickest delivery ever for an online buying at China - no taxes charged in Brazil (ma... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections