Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShasan on 05/24/2013

easy to install holds sunglasses securely. looks ok not to flashy kind of blends in. price is very good. Keeps the sunglasses at a conveniently location for use. It's very fragile; - If the sunglass is not a thin one, then it won't fit in this product. The locking system. the locking system is fine however i have larger arms on my sunglasses, thus the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrommi on 01/06/2013

This holder for glasses, made in good quality. The design of this product, stylish and beautiful. Easy to attach to the car sun visor. A good thing. Can not immediately understand how to mount points. Not suitable for all types of points, for large use will not work. This holder for sunglasses I ordered in my car. Parcel arrived well, with no damage.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomrini on 08/08/2012

It's very simple but very clever. You can keep your sunglasses in the car without having to remember to bring them with you each time. The clip to release the glasses is sometimes a little hard to open but that is only seldom a problem. The part that holds onto the visor needs a stronger grip because, when someone lowers the visor to use the mirror,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections