DX » Community » Reviews » M12(12mm) Universal Fashion Car Tire Valve Caps - Gold (4-Piece Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFRIT444 on 08/07/2013

I was thinking about something to add in my car and I bought these ans other 2 models to compare. About this one, it has a good price, shinny, looks good on the tires. No cons so far, maybe if someone steal it It will be a big problem! I was thinking about something to add in my car and I bought these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybjern on 01/02/2013

Cool looking tire valve caps. The best if you have some gold-coloured anodized parts on your vehicle e.g. like the front fork of my Honda Hornet http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/53/Honda_Hornet_600_2005.jpg The weight of each cap is 2g thus no re-balancing is needed. Really nothing to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymodz4carz on 12/11/2012

Cases came with everything needed except instructions (i didn't need them). the cases are a tight fit, but its also a perfect fit. none = bargain price - no complaints from me, deal extreme also sell other bits for the nintendo ds, including touch screens, lcd screens, hinges, housings, shells, cases,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWillDS on 10/09/2012

The colour matches with some parts of my bike. Yes, I use it on my bike, there is no problem with that. It fits very well on my tire valve. Build quality is no so good. The weight is very, very low and the painting have some bubbles. I posted a picture, but it's impossible to see the bubbles in there.... Read more

Rear tire Front tire

0 0 2

• posted byDiabolis on 05/16/2012

Good quality caps, it is easy to wound, as well as the actual roll. Easy to use, tightly screwed onto the nipple itself does not unscrew. A breathtaking product for a lower price. No backing tracks, an excellent product at a low price. On this product, add nothing to everything in it perfectly. Good ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections