DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Replacement Flints (6-Piece)
  • 5 star 15 ( 94% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiObsidian on 07/09/2014

very cheap! does the job! couldnt be better! works perfectly, exaclty like what you want. last pretty long very cheap! does the job! couldnt be better! works perfectly, exaclty like what you want. last pretty long very cheap! does the job! couldnt be better! works perfectly, exaclty like what you want. last pretty long very cheap! does the job! couldnt ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbmccortese on 05/29/2014

Just as well made as the locally bought, for half the price. Pretty sure it's genuine Zippo. They don't fall from the case, and are easy to remove when needed. None whatsoever. Perhaps the shipping time, just as everything on DX No brainer. If you own a Zippo lighter and can operate a screwdriver, this is an absolutely must. Get this. It gets tiring ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byproflenio on 03/18/2014

I really liked this iten. The product corresponds exactly to the specifications shown on the site. Payment delivery were 50 days accrued, and arrived in perfect condition. I've done other purchases through this site and never had problems, sometimes it takes a while to arrive, already happened to some products I bought linger over 4 months to get my ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaschendale on 01/17/2014

it fits well, doesn't stay loose or something. it seems like a genuine zippo product even though i feel like it just go for a shorter time. but that could be the feeling that i got these for only $1.99. cannot think of any. it works well, doesn't get stuck or something. way better to pay 5x price in local shops. genuine or very well crafted zippo flint ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfabianfiordel on 12/20/2013

Buen material , producto de calidad, auténtica zippo , funciona a la perfección en todo momento. el encendedor dejo de fallar cuando le coloque la piedra nueva No hay contras , no se me ocurre ninguna en este momento. Leyenda americana y hay que tenerlo ZIPPO - se puede decir más que eso. Leyenda americana y hay que tenerlo. Leyenda americana ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byliran6 on 12/18/2013

Proper genuine Zippo flints, Produces a lot of sparks. Low prize. Comes in a nice container. Witch is simple to carry around without losing any flints. *Good stones for ZIPPO * Very cheap, excellent price * Good quality and durability * Golden colored * A lot of stones, very good for the price Cheap and functional Gold colored. Looks just like to original.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAravzil on 12/15/2013

These are Genuine Zippo flints indeed. They come in the plastic dispenser and even in the cardboard package. They spark fine and there's no doubt about their authenticity. Buy these if you're looking for good quality flints. None, these are a genuine Zippo product. Don't hesitate to buy a whole of these, always handy to have a spare pack of these in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasvdo on 11/20/2013

Works on my zippo even though i do not own a real zippo. so i dont know if these work on a real one but i assume they do. easy to assemble into the lighter. and a small packaging which fits in the mailbox. no cons that i'm aware of as of now. i've only used one so far that is still working so i do not know if they last very long which could be a small ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrModern on 02/19/2013

Genuine flint stones. Works as they should. Produces a lot of sparks. Cheap, comes in a small and comfortable container. None that I can think of. It´s a good quality product to a good prize. These also works on non-genuine oil lighters, they are pretty much identical to every other lighter stones. It is pretty hard to write a lot about such a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTambura on 01/08/2013

Great stuff, quality product, genuine zippo, i have tested it after water and in strong wind, it works perfectly every time and light the lighter every times, no mistakes No cons, can not think of any at this time. Do not buy just one package, buy several it is great price and great item.And when you are there buy some wick - it is good to be prepare ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections