DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Replacement Flints (6-Piece)
  • 5 star 10 ( 91% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiObsidian on 07/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very cheap! does the job! couldnt be better! works perfectly, exaclty like what you want. last pretty long Cons:very cheap! does the job! couldnt be better! works perfectly, exaclty like what you want. last pretty long OtherThoughts:very cheap! does the job! c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbmccortese on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Just as well made as the locally bought, for half the price. Pretty sure it's genuine Zippo. They don't fall from the case, and are easy to remove when needed. Cons:None whatsoever. Perhaps the shipping time, just as everything on DX OtherThoughts:No brainer.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThomasvdo on 11/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works on my zippo even though i do not own a real zippo. so i dont know if these work on a real one but i assume they do. easy to assemble into the lighter. and a small packaging which fits in the mailbox. Cons:no cons that i'm aware of as of now. i've only used one so... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMrModern on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Genuine flint stones. Works as they should. Produces a lot of sparks. Cheap, comes in a small and comfortable container. Cons:None that I can think of. It´s a good quality product to a good prize. OtherThoughts:These also works on non-genuine oil lighters,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTambura on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great stuff, quality product, genuine zippo, i have tested it after water and in strong wind, it works perfectly every time and light the lighter every times, no mistakes Cons:No cons, can not think of any at this time. OtherThoughts:Do not buy just one package, buy sev... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxvackz on 12/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Genuine Zippo Flints - Guaranteed Zippo Quality! - 6-Piece only 1.80$! Extremely cheap price for a genuine zippo product. These cost about 4-5€ in Finland. - Comes with great dispenser. Cons:- No cons. OtherThoughts:The dispenser is useful and helps you keep t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySexysex on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Proper genuine Zippo flints, Produces a lot of sparks. Low prize. Comes in a nice container. Witch is simple to carry around without losing any flints. Cons:No cons at all, it´s a good quality product to a good prize. OtherThoughts:If you have i "fake" zipp... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypuranarquia on 10/18/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great quality, easy install, genuine zippo. Product packaging is impeccable, I insist this product is 100% original, highly recommended Cons:no cons, the product has good quality and arrived in perfect condition. OtherThoughts:and used the product for several... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySegFoo on 10/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Really genuine Zippo flints. - Durable, almost 2x the number of uses from generic flints. - Produces a lot of sparks. - Cheap. - Comes in a nice plastic container, easy to carry around without losing flints. Cons:Absolutely none, a very quality product for a l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 10/20/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap and functional Gold colored. Looks just like to original. Each flint has a good durability. Cons:So far so good. No cons detected yet. Shall see how long can 1 last. OtherThoughts:If you have a zippo, just get this. Retail will be selling this for at least... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections