DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to Dual E27 Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter Splitter
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDaitarn3 on 08/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very cheap price - Just plug in the AC source and put two E27 on it - No heat generated with two E27 10W LED bulbs on it - Do the job - With this item you can double your light power by using 2 lamps in one socket! Cons:- Quality is not very good but it do the job wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysteinway on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- looks resistant and well constructed. - very cheap. - really useful with led light bulbs because some of them are not bright enough, so you can install more than one easily. - very simple to install. - works right with cfl bulbs, heavier than incandescent (i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaddan1000 on 05/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works after I learned how to use it. Cons:At first the lamps wouldn't shine and I thought it was broken and put it away. A few weeks later I decided to give it another try and I discovered that I had to twist the bulbs really hard, until there was a "click", t... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynaldomoura on 04/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works well to add light and redirection to all points needed!! Very easy to install and useful product. No problems were identified with 3 adapters that I've bought. More light in your home for relatively small amount of money. Cons:Quality of plastic is not the best bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byp0ck0 on 04/11/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is very good product if your light lamp has only one socket, but the light in the room is insufficient. This adapter helps you to add an additional light without making serious changes in the electrical network in the room. It fits perfectly to E27 socket. The plas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjpclp81 on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great product!! easy instalation, i recomend certainly, for home, for every places. product that makes your money worth every penny spent by him... Cons:none.... OtherThoughts:with this wonderful product you can double your resdincia lighting, office or anywhere you nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 12/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It is capable of doubling the light output at a relatively low cost. All you need beside this is a second bulb and enough space to fix them bought. Cons:- The plastic could be of a more qualitative kind, but at this price it is fair enough. OtherThoughts:- I... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymlksa on 12/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a must when you have to double your light brightness without replacing a torch, without drilling, without using screws and a hammer. Just put this splitter instead of your bulb, then put two bulbs in it. Simple to disassemble if you use it for DIY projec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalessandrogcdia on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the product is very good, the quality is very good, and have a good look. Cons:I don't know if the connection is going to do fine because is just a little piece of metal that make the connection inside the product, it is working but on the other time that I bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byloris67 on 09/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good product, easy to install, works perfectly. Different from other similar, because it's retracted, it lends itself better in small spaces. I used to have a ceiling where I put two LED lamps 3W, which cost less than the 6-7w, but so I could have a more enveloping ligh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections