DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to Dual E27 Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter Splitter
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytuhi on 10/15/2013

Very simple and purpotedly durable thing. It doubles the amount of bulbs you can use in your old lamp. This is very good nowadays when old incandescent bulbs are hard to get in Europe and the energy saver bulbs don't give out too much light. I use this to bundle two low power energy saver lamps together.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byedornasanpedro on 10/12/2013

Compact size, easy installation, good material, creative design, make this product an ideal accessory when having to put more lamps in a room or even at the same time, give color and lighting to a garland of lights not possess It's a creative solution to duplicate in a quick and easy illumination of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaolosloth on 10/06/2013

It' the solution for the new LED lamb bulbs. LED lamps are not so bright and to replace a 100W normal bulb you need more than one LED lamp. With this you can use two LED lamps without modifing the lamp holder and without any electrical skill. Just mount the lamps on it and then mount it on the lamp holder ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBruss31 on 09/01/2013

Es un producto facil de usar y que permite utilizarlo en todos los casquetes E27, con la unica intención de aumentar al doble la luminocidad de un ambiente. La verdad es que siempre aprovecho ñps descuentos por cantidad y los tengo diseminados por todo mi hogar No tengo contras para el producto,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDaitarn3 on 08/14/2013

- Very cheap price - Just plug in the AC source and put two E27 on it - No heat generated with two E27 10W LED bulbs on it - Do the job - With this item you can double your light power by using 2 lamps in one socket! - Quality is not very good but it do the job without any problem. 500 characters for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byumitgoren on 07/18/2013

Good price. I have a floor lamp with one socket and now I can fit my two led bulbs in it. It's not brighter. It saved me from installing another socket. This product performs its task without any issues. I installed 2 x 6 watt led bulbs that don't warm up a lot. But if you install high power (for eg.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysteinway on 05/30/2013

- looks resistant and well constructed. - very cheap. - really useful with led light bulbs because some of them are not bright enough, so you can install more than one easily. - very simple to install. - works right with cfl bulbs, heavier than incandescent (it supports firmly two cfl bulbs). - depending ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPaddan1000 on 05/04/2013

Works after I learned how to use it. At first the lamps wouldn't shine and I thought it was broken and put it away. A few weeks later I decided to give it another try and I discovered that I had to twist the bulbs really hard, until there was a "click", to make them connect. I was afraid the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynaldomoura on 04/28/2013

Works well to add light and redirection to all points needed!! Very easy to install and useful product. No problems were identified with 3 adapters that I've bought. More light in your home for relatively small amount of money. Quality of plastic is not the best but its ok for the price paid to. Unfortunatelly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byp0ck0 on 04/11/2013

This is very good product if your light lamp has only one socket, but the light in the room is insufficient. This adapter helps you to add an additional light without making serious changes in the electrical network in the room. It fits perfectly to E27 socket. The plastic body seems to be made with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections