DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to Dual E27 Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter Splitter
Customer’s impression:
Good item Well made All OK Recomendo! Ottimi
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDennisJames on 07/26/2015

Pros: Nicely made dual adapter. Cons: The two lamp sockets are at about 60%. I wanted this item so I could put two bulbs in a large glass light shade to provide a brighter light. I found that when the bulbs were fitted they would not fit through the neck of the bowl-shaped shade. It might be to a... Read more

Impression:Good item,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted byajierro on 07/13/2015

COMPRE LAMPARAS LED E27 PERO CUANDO LA INSTALE EN UNA LAMPARA DE PIE DE IKEA LA LUZ NO ERA DEMASIADO INTENSA. CON ESTE DUPLICADOR HE PUESTO DOS BOMBILLAS Y FUNCIONA PERFECTAMENTE Y YA TENGO LA LUZ QUE NECESITO EN LA HABITACION.

CORRECTO PARA LAMPARA DE PIE IKEA CORRECTO PARA LAMPARA DE PIE IKEA CORRECTO PARA LAMPARA DE PIE IKEA

Impression:Good item,All OK,Recomendo!;

0 0 0

• posted bydrorgen on 07/06/2015

pros: working good , increase the lightning in the room. good price. cons : didn't find any yet...

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted byNickelitooo on 06/10/2015

Dont buy!!! Pros: None Cons: It is too small so the metal of the bulb will stick out and there is a big risk of you getting an electrical shock. The inside is made of soft aluminium which gets broken when screwing in the bulb and there will be a short circuit.

Impression:Dangerous and bad quality!;

0 0 0

• posted byDionysius on 05/12/2015

I'm using it on a place where one lamp not enough is does what it sepose to do Not always easy to screw in the fitting dont fit on lamps with a revlector you need some room to turn the fitting

0 0 0

• posted byadrianoraffoul on 04/10/2015

very easy to use , cheap price , ando no more coments

0 0 0

• posted bygelcaz on 03/16/2015

Cheap and useful

Impression:All OK;

0 0 0

• posted byOctav2014 on 03/13/2015

Useful item, good quality, I recommend. Shipping was ok, they arrived very fast. Thank you DX!

0 0 0

• posted byRibbon96 on 03/04/2015

pros: Make it easier and cheaper to get stronger light - perfect for indie filmmakers! . cheap cons: the plastic feels a bit cheap but it works wich is the most important! : If you need more light these are recomendable! these work as they should, and makes it cheaper and easier to get stronger... Read more

Impression:Recomendo!;

0 0 0

• posted byfranzsad on 01/23/2015

Molto compatti comodi da montare,si radoppiano le lampade .

Impression:Ottimi;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere