DX » Community » Reviews » E27 to Dual E27 Light Lamp Bulb Adapter Converter Splitter
Customer’s impression:
Good item Well made DOA All OK Recomendo!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMakcTakc on 01/08/2016

No surprises (which is a good thing). It works as advertised...I've got two of the LED lights I bought in the same socket, and I get more light. I'd buy again if I needed more double sockets.

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted bymselman on 12/19/2015

may have to lift the center power flange within the base to make contact but I have ordered about 8 of these and all work as expected. Don't expect these to last for years but they may.

Impression:Good item,useful to cut down on light "fixtures";

0 0 0

• posted byvince78russo on 11/06/2015

Simpatico e utile. ci monti due lampadine passo e27 dove vuoi tu. l' ho montato in cantina abbinando due lampadine di wattaggio differente. semplice

0 0 0

• posted byrus1977 on 09/21/2015

Great item, you have to be cerful when screw it existing e27 but great. Double the light on one light spot with double light bulb.

Impression:Good item,Well made;

0 0 0

• posted byErGuti on 09/16/2015

Duplicador de portalámparas práctico, a precio asequible pero de calidad media-baja.

0 0 0

• posted bylrhoden on 09/11/2015

Pros: looks solid, well-assembled although the body of this adapter is made of plastic (looks like ABS plastic) Cons: none Bulb screw fits perfectly well in E27 sockets

0 0 0

• posted byirrelevante on 09/03/2015

é pequeno e facil de instalar, coloquei duas lampadas led que comprei aqui no dx tbm, ficou perfeito na minha cozinha. sem contras , realmente é um ótimo item para quem precisa de duas lampadas que não quer trocar o soquete

Impression:Good item,excelente item;

0 0 0

• posted byJulinhoSP on 08/22/2015

Pros: very well made, secure conectors, hard plastic body in white color, and easy to slit bulb socket. When you need fast split, this is a pice of cake! In seconds you have got more bulbs in your room. Cons: none.

Impression:Good item,Everybody need;

0 0 0

• posted bybkranjcic on 08/07/2015

DOA - but I'm fine because DX offered me to resend item or save the value to my store credit. Good work!

Impression:DOA;

0 0 0

• posted byDennisJames on 07/26/2015

Pros: Nicely made dual adapter. Cons: The two lamp sockets are at about 60%. I wanted this item so I could put two bulbs in a large glass light shade to provide a brighter light. I found that when the bulbs were fitted they would not fit through the neck of the bowl-shaped shade. It might be to a... Read more

Impression:Good item,Well made;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere