DX » Community » Reviews » 1-E27 Male to 2-E27 Female Lamp Bulb Adapter Socket Converter Splitter
Customer’s impression:
Usefull Good item Well made DOA All OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysantiagoo on 08/22/2016

the title seys it all: "1-E27 Male to 2-E27 Female Lamp Bulb Adapter Socket Splitter" Pros: super-cheap and well made, good plastic cons: none

excellent - not much more to say about it

Impression:Good item,Well made,Usefull;

0 0 3

• posted bygelcaz on 06/15/2016

I use it to put two led bulbs in a great globe for have more light! I don't find anywhere such kind of item. So it is very useful for this purpose!

Impression:Good item;

0 0 0

• posted bySvekiBGD on 02/28/2016

Pros: Simple to install and use, quality plastic Cons: None My recommendation for any one how needs more light in the room and want to solve problem easy

Impression:Good item,Well made,Usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bypavelmares on 02/17/2016

Useful item if you need to add some illumination without having to buy another lamp and adding a bulb in the existing lamp is possible (you need some more space than for one bulb only). Perfectly serving everywhere where the bulb is not covered at all, as in a basement, garage etc., ideally with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykeesstoop1 on 02/10/2016

perfect en snel geleverd ! goed item voor die prij s!! ben er blij mee en het is handig !!

0 0 0

• posted bykeesstoop1 on 02/07/2016

snel geleverd en netjes verpakt en het werkt perfect, en dan voor die centen .

0 0 0

• posted byMakcTakc on 01/08/2016

No surprises (which is a good thing). It works as advertised...I've got two of the LED lights I bought in the same socket, and I get more light. I'd buy again if I needed more double sockets.

0 0 0

• posted bymselman on 12/19/2015

may have to lift the center power flange within the base to make contact but I have ordered about 8 of these and all work as expected. Don't expect these to last for years but they may.

Impression:Good item,useful to cut down on light "fixtures";

0 0 0

• posted byvince78russo on 11/06/2015

Simpatico e utile. ci monti due lampadine passo e27 dove vuoi tu. l' ho montato in cantina abbinando due lampadine di wattaggio differente. semplice

0 0 0

• posted byrus1977 on 09/21/2015

Great item, you have to be cerful when screw it existing e27 but great. Double the light on one light spot with double light bulb.

Impression:Good item,Well made;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere