Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelAllen on 07/12/2009

? Great Bluetooth GPS Unit ? Easy To Pair With PC Or Phone ? Build Quality Quite Strong (Fallen Off My Dashboard A Few Times) ? Simple To Use, Just Works ? Has USB Charger With Wall & Car Socket ? USB Charger Can Charge Newer Nokia Phones ? Took Over 20min To Get First Signal Lock (After That It ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNayPalm on 06/08/2009

Very Sleek Design, Extremly simple to operate. Just flip the switch to ON and connect ANY bluetooth enabled device (Laptop, PDA, Smartphone, etc) and use passcode 0000 then use your favourite program (tomtom, google earth, Google Maps, Streets and Trips) My GPS came with AC/DC adapter + USB charger AND ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byheron on 05/04/2009

- Very cool design - plain and simple. - Simple operation - just On / Off - Works well with all of my Bluetooth devices - Very good reception (8-10 Sat) - Fast recovery (after bridge passing) only a few seconds! - it has a none slip surface but on high curves it is slips... - could come in more colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykR105 on 03/28/2009

- Battery duration, about 1 day (24hours)! - The price, is really attractive!! - Multiple ways for recharging the battery. - Charger and battery compatible with newer Nokia ones. - Accuracy seems to be at same level as with other branded GPS dongles. - Works with Google Earth - I used it with my laptop,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThib56 on 06/25/2008

This is a cheap and usefull GPS Bluetooth Receiver. I use it with my cell phone, and it can stay on for several hours. It is cool that it came with a USB car charger, with that you can use it with other USB stuff in order to plug them for charging. Sometimes it take few time to found satellites. When ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZeroCool11 on 05/12/2008

-It Works with Google Earth -It Works with my Motorola MPx220 -It Works on a Rainy Day -It Locates me in about 20 secs or less -It Came in a fancy box -It Just Works!! it didn't came with a PC software, that's the only bad thing so far. is a cheap GPS and the battery lasts for about 19 hours continously ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNiles on 04/03/2008

- Of course the price, which is really attractive - Battery lasts long, even in cold environment - Multiple ways for recharging the battery - Charger and battery compatible with newer Nokia ones - Accuracy seems to be at same level as with other GPS dongles - None so far It does work like supposed. Works ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections