Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMichaelAllen on 07/12/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:? Great Bluetooth GPS Unit ? Easy To Pair With PC Or Phone ? Build Quality Quite Strong (Fallen Off My Dashboard A Few Times) ? Simple To Use, Just Works ? Has USB Charger With Wall & Car Socket ? USB Charger Can Charge Newer Nokia Phones Cons:? Took Over 20min To G... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNayPalm on 06/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very Sleek Design, Extremly simple to operate. Just flip the switch to ON and connect ANY bluetooth enabled device (Laptop, PDA, Smartphone, etc) and use passcode 0000 then use your favourite program (tomtom, google earth, Google Maps, Streets and Trips) My GP... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykR105 on 03/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Battery duration, about 1 day (24hours)! - The price, is really attractive!! - Multiple ways for recharging the battery. - Charger and battery compatible with newer Nokia ones. - Accuracy seems to be at same level as with other branded GPS dongles. - Works wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThib56 on 06/25/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This is a cheap and usefull GPS Bluetooth Receiver. I use it with my cell phone, and it can stay on for several hours. It is cool that it came with a USB car charger, with that you can use it with other USB stuff in order to plug them for charging. Cons:Sometimes it take... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeroCool11 on 05/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-It Works with Google Earth -It Works with my Motorola MPx220 -It Works on a Rainy Day -It Locates me in about 20 secs or less -It Came in a fancy box -It Just Works!! Cons:it didn't came with a PC software, that's the only bad thing so far. OtherThoughts:is a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNiles on 04/03/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Of course the price, which is really attractive - Battery lasts long, even in cold environment - Multiple ways for recharging the battery - Charger and battery compatible with newer Nokia ones - Accuracy seems to be at same level as with other GPS dongles Cons:- None... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections