DX » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiovanni4 on 07/06/2014

It is easy to install on the bike, easy to use it and handle it. The price is very good, you can not find a product good as this for so little money. The lamp lights a lot space in front and side. You can choose long or short light like in a car. Finally I can drive my bike in the dark and see all around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinirockman on 06/17/2014

Good as expensive ones. Very bright. It has a center beam (focused) with greatly range and some pretty wide (not focused or secundary) lighting. Three settings (I don't need more than this) Glass cover. It seems pretty resistant. Water resistant. Easy to install. Batteries comes with a small tissue bag.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBriota on 05/23/2014

Powerful light Versatile ... same light can be used for both headlamp and bicycle Accu included Accu charger included Light pattern not adjustable and a bit narrow. No balancing port for battery Start/stop button seems easy to break the rubber and a bit hard to press This is smaller than I expected..... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyuksas on 05/15/2014

Very bright. Also quite small, which is important for me. Afther 2 hours of use, its still seems as bright as fully charged. Great for my riding at nights. Ppl notice me easily. I can see road well. Nice shiny button to swith modes. Plug is not Eu. Cant see any other cons yet. Maybe if u buy it to use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiovanni4 on 05/06/2014

It is a very good price Easy to install on the bicycle, you don't need to be a engineer or a handyman to deal with it. Makes you visible to others and visible the road for you, including people that are walking on or by the street Looks elegant and simple When I ordered the item it wasn't iimmediately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakatrueman on 04/19/2014

great versatility cheap price long battery life only 3 settings for the light great product i love the versatility of being able to attach to my bike or use as a head lamp of real problem which wasn't much of a problem was it was a little awkward trying to place the battery pack when using head lamp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhornyikgygy on 04/18/2014

Very bright. 900 lumen on full, about 300 on low. Good quality. Excellent for night bike ride. Cars flashing headlights at me. Aluminium case. Probably waterproof. Glass reflector cover. Rechargeable batteries. 2 O-rings. CHEAP. Long cable. Narrow main beam (10°). 2 min! after the empty battery ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byebbie on 03/23/2014

- the light coming out of this one is so strong u have to point it down at the road or people are going to be blinded by it. - easy to attach on your bike of any kind. - headband is great but just not for me. looks like you are going to explore a cave with it. - 3 light options. 1 is bright as the sun.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrg964 on 02/25/2014

Cheap, bright and easy to use. Battery pack holds the charge well. The low light setting is excellent for riding along city streets with street lights while the high setting is more than adequate for those dark paths in the woods. Adapter for fitting to the bicycle does not come across as being strong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydasheight on 01/16/2014

I have used this light for 9 months and satisfied with the product.It can be used for more than 2hrs before charging and it is very bright.I use it a lot for my bike and had response from cars and people how bright the light.few times in rain no prob.also it is easy to install. I have not come across ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections