DX » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
Bright solid cheap Affordable Waterproof
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadelante on 12/15/2014

A lâmpada é espetacular. Boa Luz com bons ângulos. A mesma é fiável porque aguenta um uso intensivo. Read more

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnR8 on 11/28/2014

It puts out the expected amount of light, a little spot heavy for my liking, and has a decent run time. Requires some "after purchase" clean-up, tinkering and investment to get it to a usable level. Pros: - 2h22m run time on high setting. Not great, not even near the 4.5 hours quoted in the "user manual"... Read more

Impression:Affordable;

0 0 0

• posted bycristixtr on 11/26/2014

This is a very good product. It has a very brith light and you can see very good in the woods for example. It has a central spot that is very bright and on the side that that bright, but is more than enought. I recomand this product to those that ride the MTB in offroad. Read more

Impression:Very bright light;

0 0 0

• posted bybikenerd on 11/23/2014

Pretty much like a MagicShine I got several years ago. The main difference is that the light spot is more focussed on this one; the MagicShine has a softer, more diffuse spot which is better for riding at night. Otherwise, excellent light for the money. Still has an issue that the button glows green ... Read more

Impression:solid, cheap, bright;

0 0 0

• posted byTrikke14 on 11/18/2014

This is a value for money buy light for night riding on my Trikke. This is my second purchase. the lithum battery pack is very good. I have charge it many times for the past 2 years and still holding a good charge. Read more

T6 900 Lumen light

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byBjossiA on 11/13/2014

Pros: Cheap, powerful, lightweight Cons: not best quality, sparse instructions Bought 2 of these lights, they both work. I have no reason to question the claim of 900 lumens as the lights are bright. But on one of the battery bags the strap to hold the bag fell of on first use. Instructions, will not ... Read more

Impression:cheap powerful lightweight;

0 0 0

• posted byJoeyDuck on 11/02/2014

Pros: The light is very bright and vehicles certainly notice me and give me more respect. It is easy to mount. Battery run time is good. It is great in heavy rain and has worked for one week in the heavy rain. Cons: The velcro on the battery pack failed after one week requiring me to repair it. Read more

Impression:Bright,Waterproof;

0 0 0

• posted bygiovanni4 on 07/06/2014

It is easy to install on the bike, easy to use it and handle it. The price is very good, you can not find a product good as this for so little money. The lamp lights a lot space in front and side. You can choose long or short light like in a car. Finally I can drive my bike in the dark and see all around ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvinirockman on 06/17/2014

Good as expensive ones. Very bright. It has a center beam (focused) with greatly range and some pretty wide (not focused or secundary) lighting. Three settings (I don't need more than this) Glass cover. It seems pretty resistant. Water resistant. Easy to install. Batteries comes with a small tissue bag.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBriota on 05/23/2014

Powerful light Versatile ... same light can be used for both headlamp and bicycle Accu included Accu charger included Light pattern not adjustable and a bit narrow. No balancing port for battery Start/stop button seems easy to break the rubber and a bit hard to press This is smaller than I expected..... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections