DX » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
Customer’s impression:
Bright Great! Muy buena solid cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRafaldoGarcia on 01/07/2015

Pros: price and ilumination

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted by8776712 on 01/02/2015

Яркий диод. Светит отлично. Проблема была с аккумулятором. Банки в аккумуляторе были спаяны в неправильном порядке - и фонарь не светил. Пришлось самому переделывать! Хорошо, что электроника не пострадала (ни в самом аккумуляторе, ни в фаре) при первоначальной попытке зарядки и последующего к... Read more

Impression:твердый;

0 0 0

• posted byamrcoandrelima on 12/30/2014

Pros: Bonito, resistente e muito brilhante. Recomendo e uso! 3 modos ajudam em diversas situações. Este modelo tem a vantagem de se encontrar peças para reposição disponíveis, como a lente, refletor, placa, aro rosqueado, dentre outras. Cons: Ainda não identifiquei, mas sugiro que seja a opção de... Read more

Impression:Bright,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byJujumtb on 12/29/2014

Shipping fast, Very good for price. Works very well. I bougth an other one for my father.

Impression:Bright;

0 0 1

• posted byadelante on 12/15/2014

A lâmpada é espetacular. Boa Luz com bons ângulos. A mesma é fiável porque aguenta um uso intensivo.

Impression:solid;

0 0 0

• posted byJohnR8 on 11/28/2014

It puts out the expected amount of light, a little spot heavy for my liking, and has a decent run time. Requires some "after purchase" clean-up, tinkering and investment to get it to a usable level. Pros: - 2h22m run time on high setting. Not great, not even near the 4.5 hours quoted in the "user... Read more

Impression:Affordable;

0 0 0

• posted bycristixtr on 11/26/2014

This is a very good product. It has a very brith light and you can see very good in the woods for example. It has a central spot that is very bright and on the side that that bright, but is more than enought. I recomand this product to those that ride the MTB in offroad.

Impression:Very bright light;

0 0 0

• posted bybikenerd on 11/23/2014

Pretty much like a MagicShine I got several years ago. The main difference is that the light spot is more focussed on this one; the MagicShine has a softer, more diffuse spot which is better for riding at night. Otherwise, excellent light for the money. Still has an issue that the button glows is... Read more

Impression:solid, cheap, bright;

0 0 0

• posted byTrikke14 on 11/18/2014

This is a value for money buy light for night riding on my Trikke. This is my second purchase. the lithum battery pack is very good. I have charge it many times for the past 2 years and still holding a good charge.

T6 900 Lumen light

Impression:Bright;

0 0 0

• posted byBjossiA on 11/13/2014

Pros: Cheap, powerful, lightweight Cons: not best quality, sparse instructions Bought 2 of these lights, they both work. I have no reason to question the claim of 900 lumens as the lights are bright. But on one of the battery bags the strap to hold the bag fell of on first use. Instructions, will... Read more

Impression:cheap powerful lightweight;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections