DX » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
  • 5 star 16 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiovanni4 on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is easy to install on the bike, easy to use it and handle it. The price is very good, you can not find a product good as this for so little money. The lamp lights a lot space in front and side. You can choose long or short light like in a car. Finally I can drive my... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvinirockman on 06/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good as expensive ones. Very bright. It has a center beam (focused) with greatly range and some pretty wide (not focused or secundary) lighting. Three settings (I don't need more than this) Glass cover. It seems pretty resistant. Water resistant. Easy to install... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBriota on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Powerful light Versatile ... same light can be used for both headlamp and bicycle Accu included Accu charger included Cons:Light pattern not adjustable and a bit narrow. No balancing port for battery Start/stop button seems easy to break the rubber and a bit har... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyuksas on 05/15/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright. Also quite small, which is important for me. Afther 2 hours of use, its still seems as bright as fully charged. Great for my riding at nights. Ppl notice me easily. I can see road well. Nice shiny button to swith modes. Cons:Plug is not Eu. Cant see any oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted byakatrueman on 04/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great versatility cheap price long battery life Cons:only 3 settings for the light OtherThoughts:great product i love the versatility of being able to attach to my bike or use as a head lamp of real problem which wasn't much of a problem was it was a little aw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhornyikgygy on 04/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very bright. 900 lumen on full, about 300 on low. Good quality. Excellent for night bike ride. Cars flashing headlights at me. Aluminium case. Probably waterproof. Glass reflector cover. Rechargeable batteries. 2 O-rings. CHEAP. Long cable. Cons:Narrow main be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydasheight on 01/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I have used this light for 9 months and satisfied with the product.It can be used for more than 2hrs before charging and it is very bright.I use it a lot for my bike and had response from cars and people how bright the light.few times in rain no prob.also it i... Read more

1 1
  • posted bydansouza on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent for night bike ride. - excellent, awesome, great price. - very well built. - great size. - great design. - beautiful color! - light is very, very strong. - great zoom. I can use not just to ride my bike. - excellent to use in night rides. - nice char... Read more

0 0
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 05/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was sceptical of the quality of this light given its very low price and high power claims but was convinced by other reviews. It is indeed a very powerful light with a strong centre beam and good spill/spread for road use. It claims 900 lumen on full and has a... Read more

2 0
  • posted byGuitartec on 05/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are just my first thought upon the 1st time use (I have not used it on the bike yet). -Astonishingly bright compared to my old 3 LED Cat Eye light. -Glass relector cover , NOT plastic. -All-aluminum machined body. -The easy click switch glows green so you can see it... Read more

900 Lumens Of Blinding CREE, baby
    1 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections