DX » Community » Reviews » T6 XML-T6 3-Mode 900-Lumen White LED Bike Light with Battery Pack Set
  • 5 star 16 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Very Bright - Loving it

posted by madeinoz on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

I bought this item after reading the positive reviews already made by others. I can also recommend this light as well. However it is VERY bright on the full setting, so I run it at the lower brightness.

I bought this light as it's getting darker in the morning as we head into winter over in Australia, I'm glad I did. very happy with this light.

Cons:

none really, box it came in was poor quality, but that gets thrown out after I've unpacked it.

OtherThoughts:

Battery is not really waterproof but easy fixed by taking them out of the existing hider, put inside a small ziplock bag and reinsert into the holder supplied, then mount upside down on the bike frame, should take care of 99% of the moisture problem.

I would have liked to see a lower brightness flashing setting as I feel its too bright on this setting as well.

Bottomline:

this seems to be a very bright compact bike lights and good value for the money.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections