DX » Community » Reviews » MR16 3W 3500K 270-Lumen 3-LED Warm White Light Bulb (12V)
  • 5 star 4 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysubasrama on 04/25/2014

Really good quality product. I have installed this in the house and it provides good lighting. The beam is not very wide but if you have a few of them its fine. It may be less than ideal if you are only using one of them. The power consumption is low and really reduced power bills. Colour of the light is warm which is good for my timber floors but may ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborenibai on 06/27/2013

Great light, good cone, perfect replacement for halogen lights, not expensive, gives off more light that the 35W halogen lights I used to have. Good, solid build, the radiator seems to take out the heat well. Gets a little bit warmer than I'd like, not comfortable to hold in hand which is probably not so useful to the LEDs, but nothing close to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byofsilence on 10/09/2012

Cheap! Its color is warm, somewhere in the middle between 2700K and 4200K CFL - the most comfortable for me. Light is somewhat focused - the beam on the floor is about 1.5 meters. Doesn't have the background spill. Not a con for most applications. Very good cooling is provided by the heatsink. It gets only a bit warm. illuminance, in my setup: 30W halogen ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrashys on 08/29/2012

What I like is the color, a warm good result, its not really warm but is good. The distribution of light is uniform. I could not test the consumption, but the ignition is instantaneous and perfect. The build is a good part of the product. Lo que me gusta es el color, un resultado cálido bueno, no es realmente cálido pero es bueno. La distribuci&... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections