DX » Community » Reviews » Mini 1080P Full HD Media Player w/ HDMI/USB/SD/YPrPb/AV - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfectly Perfect player
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatarrana on 12/12/2014

This player had a perfect performance, reads all video formats i use (mp4, mkv, vob, avi, etc). At first subs doesn't display like i want, chinese characters instead of accents, but with OSD button i found all options i need i for a perfect subtitle display, including size, color, position and encoding.... Read more

Impression:Perfect player;

0 0 0

• posted bynksextreme on 12/09/2014

Очень удобный девайс. Поддерживает HDMI 1080p. Читает все мною испробованные форматы. Пробовал самые распространнённые. Субтитры тоже поддерживает в mkvшках Read more

1080P Full HD Media Player

Impression:perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bylucas2111 on 09/05/2013

The player is small so it fits anywhere without problems. It is not ugly, the settings are simple and very easy to configure. quality in video RCA cable could be better, but the quality with HDMI or Component cable are very good. the interface could be more friendly because everything is listed and that ... Read more

Menu Principal Dispositivos,Pasta com os Arquivos  Music Player Equipamento Controle e bateria Pasta co arquivos Setup

0 0 0

• posted byCompUser on 06/24/2013

A no-fuss simple device that plays back a great number of video formats. Simple to set up and get going. Clear video and audio streams from the device are of a quality comparable to media players costing more than twice its cost. Small format allows you to place it anywhere. Remote control is fast and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaappg on 06/11/2013

* It's cheap; * Reproduce all of formats that I tested; * The product has a good build quality; * Came with AV cable and component cable; * It's possible change color, size and position of subtitles; * In portuguese, subtitles are showed perfectly; When I received and was test it, I realize that the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaxiaurinegro on 03/18/2013

*Soporta muchos formatos de video(todos los que dice en la descripción del producto). *El precio es bueno para la funcionalidad que tiene. *Es muy facil de transportar. *Trae cable audio/video y YPrPb. *Son muy buenas las opciones relacionadas con los subtitulos. Se puede cambiar el color de la ... Read more

3 0 3

• posted bybudasakyamuni on 03/18/2013

The media player, works nicely... has a lot of functions, reads subtitles without any problem. It has a lot of character sets for the subtitles, the option to change the size of subtitles, character color, rim color, exposing time, etc. It has the ability to resume the movie where you pressed STOP o ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCrazybulkin on 12/16/2012

Support all video/audio formats that I have and did a test up to now, even old MKV codec that is not sported by PC (CCCP), PS3 (Showtime), XBOX (TVersity), TV (with USB port) and BR-player (with USB Port or data DVD). The box build quality is simple but enough, it is small and very easy to attach on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOrizaba on 07/26/2012

Support a lot of video formats, images and mp3. I have downloaded YouTube videos with the Firefox plugin VideoDownload Helper on a FLV format and play all them without problem. While you are listen music, you can watch your photos and a beautiful slideshow with effects appear. It's super fast when read ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byOtta321 on 01/27/2012

Support all video/audio formats that I have and did a test up to now, even old MKV codec that is not sported by PC (CCCP), PS3 (Showtime), XBOX (TVersity), TV (with USB port) and BR-player (with USB Port or data DVD). The box build quality is simple but enough, it is small and very easy to attach on ... Read more

0 0 5

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections