DX » Community » Reviews » IPU-02 Multi-Band Car Radar Detector w/ Suction Cup Mount (DC 12V)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeddiebgp on 04/08/2013

- Cheap - It whistles all the time! I mean, 10% of the times it is a trully radar, the other 90% it does not show anything! Maybe it gets radio signal or other types of signal but the fact is that it whistles so much that I had to turn it off. Also there were some cases that it whistles too close of the radar, so it is useless to me. - The manual that ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byirshad86 on 03/29/2013

i tried the radar detector on the highway on the first day and at the first try it didnt work. I changed it to nagivator mode and it beeped loud enough.That is enough I think to announce a radar upfront. Some people say their radars beep everywhere; at traffics lights etc. this one doesn't though, so no worries the voice before the beep is not clear.... Read more

0 1
  • posted byvanderlaan on 01/23/2013

It detects the radars from almost every kind around. Detects even when there is a barrier without a speed radar, just when there is some units from 'them'. The sound could not be heard if you have your music too loud. But I think that if you connect this to your GPS it will indicate where is the radar (I didn't used this link to GPS). If you avoid just ... Read more

1 1
  • posted bypaua1 on 01/23/2012

What a great little machine really lets you know when police are around, hard to understand what it says (but has a clear beep to let you know of radars)Certainly worth it as it does tell you.Better than the expensive ones.Police cars get detected easily in about 200 metres or so. The warning is pretty clear to hear. Is not able to be part of garmin ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byHoldingINFinity on 12/07/2011

I have to say it's nifty little thing, so far I could test only on the radars which are placed at the edges of the city and give you warning, that you're going over the speed limit. They get detected easily in about 200 metres or so. The warning is pretty clear to hear. Detects even radars behind you! Could be useful to detect radars on police cars.... Read more

7 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections