Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaeeka on 07/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Easy and smooth to adjust -mostly metal construction -cloth bellows -the price Cons:-inside cloth is cracked, can see metal mesh in behind -Plastic tripod mount/feet -lens tips forward ever so slightly -Could use EF-S (white square) orientation mark OtherThou... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOldRock on 07/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good price. Build quality beyond expectations. Versatility is really impressive. It replaces all macro rings I have. All the mechanisms seem to operate without incident, and smoothly. Cons:Too complicated to operate. It requires advanced knowledge of general photogra... Read more

2 0
  • posted byQuistnix1 on 03/09/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:High quality product, metal mounts. Can either be placed on the table, or attached to a tripod. Everything runs smoothly. Cons:As the description says: there are no electrical contacts. That means that you cannot use autofocus, image stabilisation or electronic... Read more

2 0
  • posted byQuarn on 08/03/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made with metal lens and camera mount, locking pin. Geared rail for extension adjustment and scale on the other rail. Tripod mount underneath. Bellows material is cloth based not cheap plastic. Cons:No electrical contacts so you will have to set your f-st... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzemike on 05/27/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks like I was the first to get those bellows. Well, I intended to use them for my Nikon D200 and the photos show a Nikon mount. In the package I have received bellows with a different mount. First I thought it was Pentax, but later I found out it was a Canon.... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections