Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySaeeka on 07/19/2011

-Easy and smooth to adjust -mostly metal construction -cloth bellows -the price -inside cloth is cracked, can see metal mesh in behind -Plastic tripod mount/feet -lens tips forward ever so slightly -Could use EF-S (white square) orientation mark When I received mine the box was mangled but there was no physical damage. Inside the bellows I could see ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byOldRock on 07/15/2011

Very good price. Build quality beyond expectations. Versatility is really impressive. It replaces all macro rings I have. All the mechanisms seem to operate without incident, and smoothly. Too complicated to operate. It requires advanced knowledge of general photography. For those accustomed to automatic controls, it will be a headache. For me, I'm ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byQuistnix1 on 03/09/2011

High quality product, metal mounts. Can either be placed on the table, or attached to a tripod. Everything runs smoothly. As the description says: there are no electrical contacts. That means that you cannot use autofocus, image stabilisation or electronic aperture control. However, it is possible to set the aperture value of the attached lens to a ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFreetard on 08/26/2009

Great Price; well-made; easy to use; no light leaks. I got the right one (for my Canon). Um. None, for that price! Although, you'd think they could have put the little white dot on it to make lining up the lens easier. But hey, whatever! As said before, there's no lens control pass-thru on this puppy, so all your settings have to be done manually. But ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuarn on 08/03/2009

Well made with metal lens and camera mount, locking pin. Geared rail for extension adjustment and scale on the other rail. Tripod mount underneath. Bellows material is cloth based not cheap plastic. No electrical contacts so you will have to set your f-stop with the lens on the camera, hold your DOF preview button to close down the app and remove the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byQuarn on 04/23/2009

Well built, cheap, metal lens and body mounts. Smooth extension of bellows with the wheel. Ruler on rail to record extension. Tripod mount on the base. No electrical contacts so you need to first put your lens on the camera and step it down using the depth of field preview button and then remove the lens while holding the button. Would have been nice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzemike on 05/27/2008

Looks like I was the first to get those bellows. Well, I intended to use them for my Nikon D200 and the photos show a Nikon mount. In the package I have received bellows with a different mount. First I thought it was Pentax, but later I found out it was a Canon. Those bellows fit modern Canon EOS cameras. The build quality is excellent, all movements ... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections