DX » Community » Reviews » Car Windshield 360 Degree Rotation Swivel Mount Holder for Samsung Galaxy S2/i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymetalboy127 on 05/22/2014

Can use this with any cellphone holder (I'm using it with S3 older as it was the cheapest mount holder that I could find). Really usefull when driving. None so far except that there a small shaking noise when nothing is in the holder. Use a little bit of water to help to stick them. I also suggest that you fix it and let it stick for 1 or 2 days before ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoosnish on 10/28/2013

Sticks very well to the windshield Very steady, dosent shake when you're driving. I love it! Can rotate it from horizontal to vertical without any trouble which I think is great! You need two hands to put the cellphone in. This dosent have to be a bad thing since it shows that the cellphone is very secure when it is in place. None that I can think of.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjnielive on 06/12/2013

The ease of use is a key point. There are very limited ways to operate this thing, and that makes it very useable. You can attach and detach very easily from the window, the position of your mobile are easy to adjust, and the little screw to make it static is very well placed behind the frame. It is a long arm and that makes it a bit shaky when driving.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMeT666 on 02/04/2013

Great price, it would've cost me much more in my home country. It was here pretty fast despite the Christmas rush and madness. Great build quality but don't leave it in the windshield during summer if you don't need it, it will lose it's grip. I learned that the hard way on my mount for Galaxy S. None whatsoever, it is great build quality, I only have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvitimarcal on 01/23/2013

Product very easy to use and worked perfectly on the Galaxy 2. I used to drive in my car and in my friend's car. I have nothing to complain about the product, the site, or delivery of the product. You should just wait for the delivery according to your country and customs. A really good product, easy to use and worth the wait. If you have an galaxy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHackAvatar on 12/17/2012

* It's cheap * It's flexible * It sucks to your windshield * It holds your Samsung Galaxy SII very well * The suction cap is of poor quality. After ~3 months, it was unusable * The flexing neck is strong, perhaps too strong. It broke out of the suction cap base about a month after use. Nothing Araldite couldn't handle, but a pain none the less. * The ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byMoscu on 11/22/2012

Excellent fit - Your cell phone will not fall out The plunger sticks firmly to the glass of the car The plunger has a device to easily remove it from the glass, avoiding breaking the product or making too much force It takes up very little space The arm it is very rigid, so ya have to make too much force to adjust it to the desired position It took ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFunkMasterP on 09/19/2012

Have had it for 7 months, taken it down, put back up, etc, still works well. -Little tight on phone, scuffs case after prolonged use -Sunlight warped the base, making it jiggle a bit, but the suction cup stays attached -Generally has a cheap feel to it, getting 'looser' with age Not a bad buy! I'd be willing to pay double if the base was made of a higher ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytim038mailacnt on 08/19/2012

Works like a charm. The arm is strong so it will not bow down during the ride. The clip which holds the phone is strong and easy to handle; it won't break (at least not in my case and i use it all over the time) and it's not too tough to get the phone out of its holder. The arm is a bit too strong; all the vibrations of the car are transfered to the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLichi on 07/14/2012

- Its stylish and the phone fits perfect - The support is very firm, it will not drop from any kind of glass. - It's broken after 3 days of use, not very good quallity - The support is very long so it's not very stable. - It may scrach your phone because it dont have any kind of soft surface in the holders. - I dont know if this a cons, but its hard ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections