DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled USB Rechargeable RC 2-CH Wall Climbing Race Car - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
iphone control climbing car
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajancsikg on 08/03/2014

Pros: The device to attach to the iphone is a good firm with no problems of loosening on use. The software works well and bug free as well. The car works on walls as advertised. Cons: The car has an obvious plastic feel (but it is durable and has withstood some falls and knocks) The car is noisy.... Read more

good working

Impression:climbing car,iphone control;

0 1 0

• posted bydanish1199 on 03/17/2014

Just Get It And Some Day You Will Also Be Writing This Review This Is Incredibly Addictive And One Just Try It Once Gets Addicted To It Automatically It Is Not Officially Offload But You Can Use It There Also . I Have Used It With My I pad Mini And It Works Perfectly . And The Best Part Is That A... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydreacko on 08/29/2012

It look really nice, it came with a good package. The signal work fine I already use it several times and it never lost the signal. It have turbine that it is noisy but I thank that it make it even more cool. The conection with the iphone is quick and easy. It is made of good materials and it is... Read more

0 0 5

• posted bykanwarsation on 06/19/2012

The car works on walls as advertised. The device to attach to the ipad is a good firm with no problems of loosening on use. The software works well and bug free as well The car is noisy. The suction creating turbine has high-pitched whine. This is not a problem for the user (the kid loves it!) an... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere