DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone/Ipod Touch/Ipad Controlled USB Rechargeable RC 2-CH Wall Climbing Race Car - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
iphone control climbing car
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajancsikg on 08/03/2014

Pros: The device to attach to the iphone is a good firm with no problems of loosening on use. The software works well and bug free as well. The car works on walls as advertised. Cons: The car has an obvious plastic feel (but it is durable and has withstood some falls and knocks) The car is noisy. The suction creating turbine has high-pitched whine. ... Read more

good working

Impression:climbing car,iphone control;

0 0
  • posted bydreacko on 08/29/2012

It look really nice, it came with a good package. The signal work fine I already use it several times and it never lost the signal. It have turbine that it is noisy but I thank that it make it even more cool. The conection with the iphone is quick and easy. It is made of good materials and it is very light I think that the only cons of this product ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bykanwarsation on 06/19/2012

The car works on walls as advertised. The device to attach to the ipad is a good firm with no problems of loosening on use. The software works well and bug free as well The car is noisy. The suction creating turbine has high-pitched whine. This is not a problem for the user (the kid loves it!) but may irritate other folks around. The car has an obvious ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections