Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjovanovicjj on 06/07/2013

It is a very good magnifier. Perfect for reviewing soldering of electronic circuits. It has a transparent plastic ring which is very clever - to let in light from the side, no need for batteries. Usable in many situation. Not only on natural light, but on bulb light to. Don't need bright light. None thus far. Simple, but very practical design, no movable ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bynicolasantoci on 01/10/2013

It is a very good and cheap magnifier. I use it to control welding or tracks in electronic circuits and works fine. It has a clear plastic to let in light from the side and is useful for viewing objects that not allow light It no have any cons that I could find! Nothing to say. Just that you can put in a harness over glases. Ideal not only for PCB (... Read more

Front view of box Side view of box Side view Example 1 PCB with 10 mil. tracks Argentine money
    0 0
  • posted byPaxWax on 11/02/2011

Perfect for reading fine print or see details on currency notes The material is very resistant to falls or shocks The lighting for reading is very good (natural light) I do not think the lens is made ??of glass, but plastic material Top diameter is 4.0 cm Bottom diameter is 5.0 cm The lens diameter is 2.6 cm Item net weight is 29.50 g There is no way ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections