Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjovanovicjj on 06/07/2013

It is a very good magnifier. Perfect for reviewing soldering of electronic circuits. It has a transparent plastic ring which is very clever - to let in light from the side, no need for batteries. Usable in many situation. Not only on natural light, but on bulb light to. Don't need bright light. -... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynicolasantoci on 01/10/2013

It is a very good and cheap magnifier. I use it to control welding or tracks in electronic circuits and works fine. It has a clear plastic to let in light from the side and is useful for viewing objects that not allow light It no have any cons that I could find! Nothing to say. Just that you can... Read more

Front view of box Side view of box Side view Example 1 PCB with 10 mil. tracks Argentine money

0 0 0

• posted byPaxWax on 11/02/2011

Perfect for reading fine print or see details on currency notes The material is very resistant to falls or shocks The lighting for reading is very good (natural light) I do not think the lens is made ??of glass, but plastic material Top diameter is 4.0 cm Bottom diameter is 5.0 cm The lens is 2.6... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections