Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxak0root on 01/06/2011

-- they are very cheap -- they look very good, stylish one's :) -- my girlfriend liked them very much and weares them everywhere now -- the color is nice, they are not heavy -- no con, maybe the quality could be better a bit, other things are really ok about this product -- I liked this product very much, it looks nice, it's a good gift especially for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybztoot on 03/26/2010

They look really nice! With some blue mascara they fit perfectly. Good for giving to your certain someone on Valentines Day or their birthday Also good for just everyday earrings. They're a bit heavy on the ears, if you are not used to heavier earrings your ears might hurt but don't worry your ears will get used to it after a while then you won't feel ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byogopogo on 02/02/2010

These are simple stone bead earrings that seem to be good quality and are relatively inexpensive. Make a nice gift or everyday jewelry. It would be easy to pay a lot more for such things. The stones in mine didn't have any black lines in them, just plain blue colour, which makes them look a bit less like real turquoise. The box looks a bit cheap for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/18/2010

It is a good girft for velentines day too! For your girlfriend or wife, it fits well to old wifes and young girls. My girlfriend like this pair of earrings. She already haves some jewelry with this stone, we usually buy it in poland for higher price, here, it is cheap. Nice box given with it. Also for grand'mas! ;) lol When i got them to see how they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysnoopster on 08/19/2009

My wife got through whole health and beauty section on dealextreme and chose this earrings. They've got excellent, not-so-cheap, blueish. After months of extensive use, none of the materials used worn out alas no shinie dropped out. Ear hooks fit perfectly and ballish shape is very appealing. She's very satisfied with them, and so your girl will be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybudweiser713 on 09/06/2008

Well if ur in need of a gift that your girlfriend or wife. then you should consider this. My wife liked this pair of earrings. So im guessig others will like them too. It comes in a nice display box. These shipped pretty fast too. When i got them to see how they look. It looked liked it one of the balls were cracked but my wife insisted that that's ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections