Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is amazing for the price! I did re-order one before they went sold out, so i do have bought 2 of them! everything look new and clean in the bag and will be good for long time storage to. It even smell like antiseptic when you open it for the first time. this is a k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrUneasy on 03/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:this is amazing for the price! I did re-order one before they went sold out, so i do have bought 2 of them! everything look new and clean in the bag and will be good for long time storage to. It even smell like antiseptic when you open it for the first time. this is a k... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFrans99 on 02/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:*Lots of stuff in that package for the price! *A lot of place to complete the kit for any purpose *Worth the money, it's a realy good base kit *Digital thermometer *Great to have to travel or for sport Cons:*Build quality of the pack could be a little better *Po... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections